Locker room attendant being questioned

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":5sspbomj said:
HomerJHawk":5sspbomj said:
Cripes. If this taints our Super Bowl win, I'll be pissed. Yes, I said taints.

I don't want no friggin' asterisk next to XLVIX.

Getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you?

The asterisk? Maybe.

Hawks winning? Nope.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Wow the cover up is acualy worse than breaking the rule !!
This is a flat out embarrassing for the NFL and for the country from a sports standing .
It's almost pro wrestling now. I just can't belive how big this is getting holy crap !
Feels a lot like XL all over again

huskylawyer

Reaction score
hawkfannj":lma1y5oy said:
This is a flat out embarrassing for the NFL and for the country from a sports standing .
It's almost pro wrestling now. I just can't belive how big this is getting holy crap !

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChrisBurke_SI/status/559880565369745410[/tweet]

hawkfannj

Reaction score
huskylawyer":1ypxvka9 said:
hawkfannj":1ypxvka9 said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChrisBurke_SI/status/559880565369745410[/tweet]
Lol told ya;)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Turns out that it was all just a little misunderstanding... You see, the ball boy thought that this, was a ball pump...

T1wqjqFnRdXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":1c1nm8o2 said:

At this point, I want us to SMOKE the Patriots by 3+ scores so it's not even a potential issue.

northseahawk

Reaction score
I think Pete - the cheat paid this employee to do this because the seahawks are cheaters.

pats(t)roll

Reaction score
First, per a league source, the other “area on way to field” is a bathroom. The bathroom consists of one toilet and one sink and a door that locks from the inside.

Second, according to the same source, the person carried two bags of balls into the bathroom: the 12 balls to be used by the Patriots and the 12 balls to be used by the Colts.

Third, from the same source, the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation.

Fourth, again from the same source, the video shows the employee in the bathroom for approximately 90 seconds.

At least no one jumps to conclusions regarding anything anti-patriots though.

Exittium

Reaction score
pats(t)roll":2ji7p6xl said:
First, per a league source, the other “area on way to field” is a bathroom. The bathroom consists of one toilet and one sink and a door that locks from the inside.

Second, according to the same source, the person carried two bags of balls into the bathroom: the 12 balls to be used by the Patriots and the 12 balls to be used by the Colts.

Third, from the same source, the evidence comes from a surveillance video that was discovered by the Patriots and given to the NFL early in the investigation.

Fourth, again from the same source, the video shows the employee in the bathroom for approximately 90 seconds.

ALL 12 balls??!?!?

Then why in the flip aren't the colts at all effected... still doesn't explain anything.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":37r9jp3d said:
HomerJHawk":37r9jp3d said:

At this point, I want us to SMOKE the Patriots by 3+ scores so it's not even a potential issue.

Yes, please.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
pats(t)roll":33os7hln said:

I
If the alleged perp works for Belli then...yeah!

Bprez3

Reaction score
pats(t)roll":iotncjr5 said:

90 seconds would not be a lot of time. However, there is no way that this is the first time they have done this just the first time they caught. If this practice has been going on maybe 90 secs is enough. Practice makes perfect. Another possibility would be the old switch-a-roo is in play. What would be telling is if there is a pattern of the ball sacks "disappearing" before they are delivered to the field of play

Either way the balls will be legal for this game. As a Seahawks fan that is all that matters.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
pats(t)roll":10i9gpqt said:

It takes one second to deflate a football and a couple seconds to pick another one up. 1:30 is plenty of time to work his way through 11 of the 12 balls, given that he probably has the experience and may have done this dozens if not hundreds of times before.

It would be interesting to see someone attempt it in this period of time. Doing it quickly is part of avoiding detection. The bathroom would be the perfect place because of the absence of cameras, the locked door, and the plausible deniability.

A

Anonymous

Ron Burgundy":2ogb5h5t said:
jhawk91":2ogb5h5t said:
bigDhawk":2ogb5h5t said:
Yup, the ball boy deflated the balls with Brady having no knowledge. Heck, the Colts paid him to do it. Where's my tin foil hat?
Amazingly Patriots fans actually have suggested they where set up and the ball boy was paid off, it's mind boggling how brain washed some of them are.
Of course. The Colts paid the ball boy to deflate Brady's balls so that he would only beat them by 38 points in the rain instead of 58.

/ tin foil hat :0190l:

.NET User Hot Tip:

We have a lovely group of smileys from which one can select from, right here >--------->

Tinfoil hat: :34853_tinfoil:

Just open "Post Reply" instead of "Quick Reply".

Unless, of course, you use "Take a crap and talk" :16:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":30twj9rc said:
Ask yourself what possible reason the ball boy could have for taking the balls into the bathroom with him?

To make sure that no one could tamper with them or let the air out while he was taking a leak, of course. All teams do that. /Pats**Fans
"Coach Belichick told me to never let Tom's balls out of my sight especially if I'm behind a locked bathroom door where there is no security camera."

HoustonHawk82":30twj9rc said:
.NET User Hot Tip:

We have a lovely group of smileys from which one can select from, right here >--------->

Tinfoil hat: :34853_tinfoil:

Just open "Post Reply" instead of "Quick Reply".

Thanks, I missed that one.

Chawks1

Reaction score
pats(t)roll":3s9k0ati said:

Wake up man! :les:

rideaducati

Reaction score
The most telling thing will be next season when the fumbles/play CRASHES back to the pack. EVERYONE will then KNOW that Tommy Boy was cheating.

This wasn't just a one time thing, they have been doing this for YEARS.

LTH

Reaction score
I think its sad we cant just enjoy a great match up... Always have to have this drama to ruin the biggest game of the year.... somebody always has to cheat or do something to f##k it all up... why do I have the feeling the officiating is going to influence the out come of this game...?

LTH