London Jaguars?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I live in London and think this is a terrible idea.

tooshort

Reaction score
If this happens,(it shouldn't)

1) opponents bye weeks should always come after the Overseas trip.
2) Away games should always be scheduled for 2-3 consecutive weeks in the US.
3) The EU"Knights" (screw the jags name unless Jaguar buys the team naming rights for $$$$$$) should build a world class practice facility and team housing facility somewhere in mid america.
4) This Facility should be near an NFL compatible stadium in a state with no NFL team within a large radius and all "home" preseason games and at least one regular season game should be played here.
5) What else?_______________________________________

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I cant see this being logistically possible with Wembley anyway. All other suitable grounds (Emirates, New Tottenham ground, Olympic stadium) are / will be in use around season time anyway with the exception maybe of Twickenham (English Rugby Ground).

themunn

Reaction score
TriCHawk":295q0fhw said:
I didn't realize they were playing 4 home games in London. I thought it was 2. That's half of their home season. That sucks for any die-hard Jags fans (if there are any) living in the area that like to attend games.

This has been discussed on here before, but besides the brutal travel schedule, there's the issue of guys trying out, training camp, taxes, etc. I think it would be a big mess. My guess is that the NFL is just trying to get leverage to have newer stadiums built. They should be more concerned with getting a team in LA than London. Hell, even Mexico City.

...it's one per year for 4 years