LOSER RUSS LOSES AGAIN

W

Welshers

Holy shit Russ manages to score only 10 points and drops to 3-6 after another awful game!!! The Seahawks just upgraded their draft position. The greatest trade in NFL history continues to just get better and better!

It's time to accept that this guy is NOTHING without the offensive Mastermind that is Pete Carroll. Will he say Let's Ride today?

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Denver must be going through a full scale melt down. A friend sent me a text "the Seahawks should be charged with grand larceny for this trade". As bad as I feel for our loss today, I cannot imagine how Denver fans feel.

Scout

Reaction score
A lot of his yardage through the air came from another busted coverage by an open WR today which lead to a TD. The more I see this the more curious I become as to how many difficult throws has Wilson actually made so far this year?

RW lone TD in this game come form a busted coverage.

Scout

Reaction score
RW was just outplayed by R. Tannehill.

That is not a good sign if you are a Bronco fan. Keep in mind the Broncos are now facing a gauntlet down the stretch. The Raiders and Panthers are no longer a cake walk if the Broncos offense is going to be this anemic. Throw in that they finish the season against the Ravens, Chiefs, Cardinals and Rams.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Holy shit Russ manages to score only 10 points and drops to 3-6 after another awful game!!! The Seahawks just upgraded their draft position. The greatest trade in NFL history continues to just get better and better!

It's time to accept that this guy is NOTHING without the offensive Mastermind that is Pete Carroll. Will he say Let's Ride today?
Me3 will say "Let's Hide"

Scout

Reaction score
I know many here don't like Denver, but I feel bad for their fans and Team3's teammates. Not so much for the trade, but the contract extention and money extracted leaves them in a hopeless situation imo.

I didn't understand the rush to offer Wilson an extension. The Broncos could have waited to do that the following off season so yeah the entire management structure along with the coaching staff is going to be washed out for making such a huge mistake.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I know many here don't like Denver, but I feel bad for their fans and Team3's teammates. Not so much for the trade, but the contract extention and money extracted leaves them in a hopeless situation imo.
Yep they got the worst deal here. Russ goes off script a lot. Like the article stated he does not see the field well. He does that little move of his and it screws up the O Line. He looks long before short more often than not.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Scout wrote:

I didn't understand the rush to offer Wilson an extension. The Broncos could have waited to do that the following off season so yeah the entire management structure along with the coaching staff is going to be washed out for making such a huge mistake.

I agree. An extention may have been a condition for Russ to waive his No Trade clause but why the rush?

From my understanding, Wilson and his agent gave the Broncos a deadline, but why didn't Denver drag their feet if certain sticking points couldn't be ironed out?

In exchange for the salary, the guarantee should have been given up. If RW3 was so sure of his play, then he wouldn't have needed the guarantee. This would have been a clue for the Denver negotiators.

Now they don't have options with this albatros.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

I grew up a block from where Carrie Waltons family lived In Boulder. She and my sister were friends. My sister is still a Broncs fan.

I feel very sad for them on a human level, but not enough to express my human feeling for these yummy draft picks.