LOSER RUSS LOSES AGAIN

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Very stoic presser tonight, it ended abruptly so not sure if he did the broncos country let's ride schtick
I watched it.. first time I"ve seen him speak without, the Rah Rah.. a little humble there.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Russ was subtly sitting out .... Just like he did with the Hawks. We gave in, so did the Donkeys.

Yeah, early in the season, the media and Team 3 were saying that Hackett should have played his starters at least a little in the preseason, and tried to blame that for the Broncos offense sucking early in the season (funny how it didn't affect the defense, huh?), assuring us that with reps, it would get better. [Ron Howard's narrator voice: "It didn't."]
It took me a while to wonder if maybe Wilson had been doing some kind of limited "hold-in" while negotiating the contract extension, using the leverage he had because of all the players and draft picks that had been traded for him, and Hackett had just kept the other starters out as a way to protect Wilson from negative stories about him arriving in Denver and refusing to play until he got the money he wanted, with the added benefit for Hackett that his starters wouldn't suffer major injuries in preseason games.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Even the most diehard russ fan can no longer defend his game. He is washed up and has been for several years. It was not Pete...in fact Pete made him who he was and hid so many deficiencies until the attitude became too much. This was a fleece job of a trade and with every lets ride loss it only gets better!

The former Seahawks fan formerly known as @John63 says "hold my beer."

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
"Looking at how Wilson plays I understand why Hackett decided to kick a 91 yard field goal during the week 1 instead of letting Wilson cooking some bowl of crap."

-Angry fan.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I watched the whole game.

I laughed out loud and chuckled at times.

For Broncos fans it must be painful to watch.

Mr Limited took a lot of hits.

Offense has lots of penalties.

I'm laughing now while typing this. :)
After the Hawks lost..I needed some feel good after
so I watched Me3 and it looked like I was watching
the old Hawks again seriously..
Same throws to the outside only,a couple deep middle
tosses and a few shovel passes to avoid sacks.
The 6 sacks were fun for me..Watching him hold the ball
too long and not able to sandlot his way out because he
no longer has the legs to do it.
One play he just heaved the ball straight up like a rocket
to avoid a sack,I was shocked nobody intercepted it.
Mr.Limited delivered what I needed including a game ending
interception..His unpredictable play,his way and his game
took some of the sting from the Hawks loss.
I know if we still had him we would have really gotten beat bad.

Ruminator

Reaction score
The way he's currently playing is probably what many "he'll only be a back-up QB" analysts were expecting when Seattle drafted him in 2012. No wait, even worse than that.

James in PA

Reaction score
Russ‘ presser is here. He didn’t say let’s ride. But what he did do was talk about other guys’ development, like he’s the coach.

What an ass clown. So let me guess: Every time they win he'll say let's ride and every time they lose he won't. Here's an idea, Russ: just drop that corny-ass line altogether.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
When Russ wins, he gets Team3 right there at the sidelines recording professional “let’s ride” selfies about it followed by entreaties to keep working like he allegedly was poolside in Cabo.

When he loses, he Won’t even shower for his pressers.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I watched the game and Russ can’t throw well anymore. I feel like a broken record, the guy has nerve damage in his middle throwing finger. The finger you apply the most pressure on a ball when gripping an applying a spiral. Spirals are gone, his passes look worse than Jimmy G. Keep losing and boosting our draft stock though lol

Last edited:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Imagine the Seahawks chose Russ over Pete and the hawks were playing like Denver? I’m glad the owners believed in Pete. Because most fans wanted him gone. Pete has become even more of a legend to the fans now. He gets to leave when he sees fit.
I don't believe MOST fans wanted Pete gone. Some of the louder ones maybe, but not most.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I watched the game and Russ can’t throw well anymore. I feel like a broken record, the guy has nerve damage in his middle throwing finger. The finger you apply the most pressure on a ball when gripping an applying a spiral. Spirals are gone, his passes look worse than Jimmy G. Keep losing and boosting our draft stock though lol
If it's damaged then he should retire now.
I think his arm is getting weaker myself.As the legs go the arms follow.

toffee

Reaction score
The price of coming back early. I suspect the he could but with limited times, and that finger muscle gets tired, this speculation will explain why he is better in first half than second. Solution, throw more short touch passes, and THROW less. Now, try to sell that to Russ lol.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
What is it with Russ referring to everyone as queens, kings, now young kings?