LOSER RUSS LOSES AGAIN

toffee

Reaction score
I didn't understand the rush to offer Wilson an extension. The Broncos could have waited to do that the following off season so yeah the entire management structure along with the coaching staff is going to be washed out for making such a huge mistake.
Russ was subtly sitting out .... Just like he did with the Hawks. We gave in, so did the Donkeys.

BASF

Reaction score
Russ was subtly sitting out .... Just like he did with the Hawks. We gave in, so did the Donkeys.
This right here. I have been saying all along that Wilson was holding out. I know that I saw at least one article saying that Wilson had told the Seahawks he wouldn't play for them under his former contract. There was no way in hell we were paying him the money the Broncos gave him. Finding a gullible trading partner that we could fleece was the hard part in the situation.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Even the most diehard russ fan can no longer defend his game. He is washed up and has been for several years. It was not Pete...in fact Pete made him who he was and hid so many deficiencies until the attitude became too much. This was a fleece job of a trade and with every lets ride loss it only gets better!

QWERTY

Reaction score
Ever since he lost the ability to run, I agree he is washed up.

His legs are a weapon, but without it, he can't do anything. My most memorable play of him was against Arizona, where he RW did 2 spins looking for an open reciever, and threw the jump ball to Doug Baldwin.

I think after 2019 He was done.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Thats the trouble with running QB's.. they have about a 5 year period and then can't run anymore and will be inefective afterwards. I see Kyle Murry, the Ravens QB going the same way in a couple of years.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lamar Jackson gets that enormous contract he's been hounding after, he won't use his legs nearly as much after he gets paid. Then the Ravens, or whoever forked up their salary cap to him, will wonder why they paid him to begin with. And what they should expect years down the line when they're married to his contract.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I didn't understand the rush to offer Wilson an extension. The Broncos could have waited to do that the following off season so yeah the entire management structure along with the coaching staff is going to be washed out for making such a huge mistake.

I'm sure it was because they thought it would cost them a lot more if they waited. I mean, Lamar Jackson turned down a 250 million extension recently.

Considering that Wilson had the Broncos brass convinced that he was on the precipice of being "the best to ever play the game" and was going to win "multiple Super Bowls", they were probably toasting what they considered to be a hefty discount.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Holy shit Russ manages to score only 10 points and drops to 3-6 after another awful game!!! The Seahawks just upgraded their draft position. The greatest trade in NFL history continues to just get better and better!

It's time to accept that this guy is NOTHING without the offensive Mastermind that is Pete Carroll. Will he say Let's Ride today?
I watched the whole game.

I laughed out loud and chuckled at times.

For Broncos fans it must be painful to watch.

Mr Limited took a lot of hits.

Offense has lots of penalties.

I'm laughing now while typing this. :)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if Lamar Jackson gets that enormous contract he's been hounding after, he won't use his legs nearly as much after he gets paid. Then the Ravens, or whoever forked up their salary cap to him, will wonder why they paid him to begin with. And what they should expect years down the line when they're married to his contract.
They just trade them to Denver... :)

QWERTY

Reaction score
Thats the trouble with running QB's.. they have about a 5 year period and then can't run anymore and will be inefective afterwards. I see Kyle Murry, the Ravens QB going the same way in a couple of years.
Nah I think Russ was doing some insane leg work practices. Adding some leg muscles.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Very stoic presser tonight, it ended abruptly so not sure if he did the broncos country let's ride schtick

toffee

Reaction score
Even the most diehard russ fan can no longer defend his game. He is washed up and has been for several years. It was not Pete...in fact Pete made him who he was and hid so many deficiencies until the attitude became too much. This was a fleece job of a trade and with every lets ride loss it only gets better!
John is still faithfully defending, got to give it to the guy.