Lynch offered 20 mill

jblaze

Reaction score
Lynch would never see 2016 in this contract. It's basically a way to give him more money this year and spread the cap and dead/money out to help with the cap. Nothing guaranteed next year.

He'll play one more year at a big number, he deserves it.

kjreid

Reaction score
jblaze":2uqdjb7r said:
Lynch would never see 2016 in this contract. It's basically a way to give him more money this year and spread the cap and dead/money out to help with the cap. Nothing guaranteed next year.

He'll play one more year at a big number, he deserves it.

We say that now but when he as another 1200, 15TD year we will be the same boat, with another new contract for next year. and I hope we are in the same boat again :) it can only mean good things for the Hawks.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1daq09n1 said:
The front office really has no idea what Lynch is thinking right now, which is why I believe stories like this one are leaking. Carroll and Schneider have both volunteered information that they have made big time offers to Lynch and have an end date for a response. They obviously want us to know that they are doing everything they can to get Lynch to return.

I think Lynch wants to return but is mentally separated from football right now. If he could have it his way, I bet he would prolong it long enough to sit out the first week or two of camp -- just like last year.

Its easy to know what's on Marshawn's mind in two words....Charmaine Glock.
Yeea..

mikeak

Reaction score
I heard Lynch put a clause in there for an additional $5million performance bonus.

The $5million is payable if Lynch is NOT featured in plays from the 1 yard line during superbowl games

Latest posts