Lynch, Turbin, Michael, Ware

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
hidn":3io3sk35 said:
I realize not everyone is going to agree with me on this, but I feel like Lynch looks slower this year. There has been a lot of talk, specifically in this forum, about how Coleman may be playing a roll in Lynch's struggles, but I'm not so sure.

In this last game and the panthers game, I have felt like he is making bad reads and not hitting the holes with power or speed. I think this is the main reason that he is getting 1-2 yards instead of 4 like he has consistently picked up in the past. Do you guys think it's solely because he doesn't trust his blocking?

To clarify, all I'm saying is I don't see that same explosion in lynch that I have seen in the past.

If I am completely honest, I think right now that Turbin is running better then Lynch. Don't misread that, I am not saying we should put Lynch on the bench. Lynch brings a skill set to the table that Turbin will never posses.

Have you guys seen the same thing? Am I being overly critical of Lynch?

Has Turbin stepped his game up? Should he be getting more touches?

Why is Michael IA?

Ware looked really good with his touches, is he better than we might have anticipated?

What are your thoughs?

Your way off Lynch is doing his thing the blocking is not as good as it was at the end of last season but Turbin to me is OK as long as he's pass blocking not even in the same league as Beast Mode running the ball Turbin trips over his own shoe laces.

Tical21

Reaction score
I don't think he has been running as recklessly as he has for the past few years. I noticed it also. His head isn't the first thing into the hole right now. I'm certainly going to give him the benefit of the doubt though and blame it on the new FB, playing good defenses, and basically no preseason. All that said, I would have given a couple more of the share to 22 last night. He was hot. I will never know how Lynch got 98 yards. That is truly 98 the hard way.