Lynch upset about trade?

ensett

Reaction score
We talk about Lynch being upset A LOT. For some one that's just bout that action, he is sensitive as hell

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
WIth all of the talk about how Michael is progressing, it is interesting that he doesn't play. I wonder if the coaches don't want to rock the boat with Lynch kind of like their pleasing of Harvin. I find it difficult to believe that a talent as great as Michael cannot touch the field. Perhaps Lynch is in the way of that? The only cure to this is to win but if their heads are elsewhere, it isn't going to happen. This game with the Rams on sunday will tell a lot. I also think this is a terrible example and precedentto set for Turbin and Michael who maybe working their ass off.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
bigwrm":34g78aq1 said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/18/trading-problem-player-percy-may-create-a-problem-with-marshawn/

Well, at least we just have one headcase to manage now. I can't wait until Sunday when we'll have some actual football to talk about.

Send him to the Jags or some other bottom dweller if thats the case.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1vzvunbt said:
bigwrm":1vzvunbt said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/18/trading-problem-player-percy-may-create-a-problem-with-marshawn/

Well, at least we just have one headcase to manage now. I can't wait until Sunday when we'll have some actual football to talk about.

You just want to get rid of everyone don't you?

Rob12

Reaction score
If true... Lynch can go, too.

I shock even myself saying that, but it's how I feel. You want to bring the team down? There is the door, Marshawn. Maybe Oakland will part with a 1st for you. Go be sad there.

THIS IS A TEAM. And the identity of this team has been lost. Trading Percy and getting him the hell out of Seattle was step one in getting that identity back.

You don't like it? Take a day to be pissed. After that, if you're not all in, bounce out. We'll make due.

Atradees

Reaction score
Theses are young millionaires. They are always upset. The rumors will spin until someone in the organization actually addresses the trade. In high profile jobs if you become unfocused change will happen quickly.

"Although this was an extremely difficult decision, we are constantly evaluating our team and believe at this time, that this is in our best interest to move the team forward. We thank Percy for his efforts that contributed to a Super Bowl XLVIII victory and wish him well." JS

Looks like that is all the explanation we get.

Rob12

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1e2hn0du said:
ImTheScientist":1e2hn0du said:
bigwrm":1e2hn0du said:

You just want to get rid of everyone don't you?

I know that wasn't directed at me, but yeah, I'm down with getting rid of a player I love that would bail on his team because he's mad his boy got dealt away. You know why? Because it's not about Marshawn. It's about the Seattle Seahawks. Schneider said this morning that they did what was best for the organization. I believe that and they have earned that trust. If other players aren't on board with that, what use are they? I mean, really?

And for the record, I think this story is likely mostly BS.

Ozzy

Reaction score
If Harvin really did refuse to go back in the game then good for Pete/John to get rid of him. Nothing will derail a team faster than that type of attitude. I find it odd Lynch is the only offensive player to say a word after the trade. I think that speak volumes for what was actually going on in the locker room.

idahohawk

Reaction score
That is a click bait horse crap article.

This will unite this team, guaranteed.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
So you are telling me that RW is a problem in the locker room because he wants the players around him to work as hard as he does?

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
So does it turn out now that this whole time when the entire media and country thought it was the NINERS who were disfunctional, all along it has been the Seattle Seahawks. Is Carroll losing the locker room. We now know that there were many pro Harvin player there, also your best player tried to quit on the team an not even get on the bus to St. Louis. Is Carroll's act finally starting to wear thin? Teammates fighting, divided locker room, traded players ect ect. Sounds like things in Seattle Land are a bit hot right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lynch said something similar when we released M Rob as well, Florio likes to get his Seahawks digs in and is just trying to stoke a fire.

This team supports the Character that is Lynch, he isn't malicious, just different and his actions speak volumes.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So Marshawn is pissed we were gonna do RB by committee, pissed last game he got no touches. We get rid of Percy so now he is THE GUY, and he's pissed. Seriously, sometimes I almost pray CM finally plays becomes this lightning we all hope he is. So the team can stop bending over backwards for one player. Don't get me wrong I love how Beast plays, I love the attitude, but is it wrong to wish he did all that without all the extra baggage.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If Lynch feels so strongly about this why didn't he help get his boy under control? Why didn't he help his boy learn the playbook even enough so that he could line up on the right side of the field? Why didn't he get his boy to go in the game on important downs and actually give effort when Lynch's number was being called instead of his own?
This move likely gets Lynch the next contract that he wanted IF he gets back in the fold where we do need him.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":3ghgseyj said:
Lynch said something similar when we released M Rob as well, Florio likes to get his Seahawks digs in and is just trying to stoke a fire.

This team supports the Character that is Lynch, he isn't malicious, just different and his actions speak volumes.
Agree with you on this Chris, all the way around.

TwilightError

Reaction score
When Harvin was traded from Minny, Adrian Peterson was upset as well. He seems to have a thing with RBs.

evergreen

Reaction score
I think being a little pissed off is ok for Marshawn. Let's take out some of our frustrations on the Lambs. RW had a qbr of 71 w/o Harvin and a qbr of 46 with him. They saw the data and took action. We were all getting tired of being a gimmicky offense anyway. Those gimmick plays didn't really fire up the defense the way 24 busting tackles does. I think the rookies will have to play and learn quickly to help absorb the loss.
AND TO EVERYBODY WORRYING ABOUT VALUE? How about that Super Bowl performance. I think we got our value right there and if that's all we get well, so be it. I always wondered about bringing in a diva and now we all know.
On the other hand, I'd sure as hell rather have Clemmons and Bryant back along with Tate too.
Be careful what jerseys you buy! So put your #11 in the same drawer as #39, #18, #81, and #93. There's really only one number that's safe....