Lynch upset about trade?

gonzhawk

Reaction score
This hawk fan is relieved the drama is over-tired of his injury worry every time he got tackled an
Barely got up from a tackle all crumpled like...
Beast prob feels a bit guilty in some twisted way because "we" chose him
And he wins...
And yes, florio is a haterdouche...second only to hardouche imo..

HawkWow

Reaction score
Lynch could easily end up as one of my top 5 all time Hawks. I love what he brings to this team (he practically made us) but IMO, Pete has given him way too much rope. All players have the occasional issue with a coach, or management,, but years of team play (while understanding the code) has taught that player to just STHU, practice and play ball.

Pete has afforded Lynch too many luxuries. Marshawn doesn't show up for camp, Marshawn doesn't want to practice, Marshawn missed a meeting "well, that's just Marshawn being Marshawn". That's BS. It's hard enough to control a team, full of egos by nature, without showing the supposed leader favoritism. It's a slippery slope and Pete knows this, and he also knows the importance of the running game so he tolerated Lynch's antics until he was able to draft his replacement. Problem being, 'shawn's replacement was / is not all that and his selection likely just created hard feelings while giving a now pissed Lynch even more leverage.

Like Harvin, Michael was a calculated risk that has blown up in the faces of our FO, imo. BUT also like Michael, we are young and talented and just need to find proper leadership after the adios of Clem, Red and to a degree, MRob. If I were Pete, the next time Lynch has a Lynch moment, I'd sit him without hesitation. You have a problem with management? You don't want to get on the team bus? Fine Marshawn...go home. Next man up.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Jesus Murphy. That article is drivel but it is serving its purpose to generate talk and buzz.

Irvin and Avril's tweets don't show any malcontent. Irvin sounds like it was a surprise. Avril is wishing well onto a former teammate.

Everyone needs to stop trying to read the tea leaves and jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

hawk45

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":qvl6vumm said:
Jesus Murphy. That article is drivel but it is serving its purpose to generate talk and buzz.

Irvin and Avril's tweets don't show any malcontent. Irvin sounds like it was a surprise. Avril is wishing well onto a former teammate.

Everyone needs to stop trying to read the tea leaves and jumping to ridiculous conclusions.
Agreed about Irvin and Avril but you conveniently avoided the one really troubling piece in the article which was the report that Lynch was iffy about getting on the plane.

Laloosh

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":ekzo0t2k said:
I won't agree or disagree with "accounts" of what may or may not have happened, but I will say unequivocally that PFT is sensationalism at its best/worst.

My feelings exactly. Clicks baby, clicks!

canadian seahawker

Reaction score
unfortunately lynch is gone after this season,After another Superbowl win this year it will be time to go in a dif direction. Lynch is train that will come off the track at some point. hopefully the damage isn't to bad. THIS IS WILSONS TEAM end of... If you do not have his drive and class buh bye... Bruce Irvin keep your mouth shut...

rideaducati

Reaction score
SeatownJay":4s1cueri said:
It's Lynch. He's sufficiently "different" that it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he had thoughts of not getting on the bus.

Maybe he was just waiting for the "short" bus.

sam1313

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":19btnmtj said:
So does it turn out now that this whole time when the entire media and country thought it was the NINERS who were disfunctional, all along it has been the Seattle Seahawks. Is Carroll losing the locker room. We now know that there were many pro Harvin player there, also your best player tried to quit on the team an not even get on the bus to St. Louis. Is Carroll's act finally starting to wear thin? Teammates fighting, divided locker room, traded players ect ect. Sounds like things in Seattle Land are a bit hot right now.

Freaking Troll.... Thank you for whomever posted the actual tweets from Irvin and Avril. Helped to alleviate some of my fears.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2lmo7lgh said:
The Seahawks sold their sole to the devil to acquire Lynch.
I didn't know the devil liked fish. I always thought that was jesus thing. I suppose every once in a while the devil has sole, just for the halibut.

frosted21

Reaction score
Harvin thinks that Russ is a weenie and the organization felt that he would convince other players, notably Lynch, of Russ's weenie-ness . It's a good thing they moved swiftly.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2z82a1fg said:
The Seahawks sold their sole to the devil to acquire Lynch. He is a malcontent even if he puts out 100% effort every week. He lives by one set of rules that doesn't apply to others. Now, Carroll wants to change those rules and that may not fly in the locker room. The Seahawks made their bed on this one and are going to have to sleep in it. Lynch's behavior might also lead to his exit and that might be why the Hawks are so focused on shifting a large portion of their playbook to the pass.

If the Hawks are ready to create a mutiny towards Wilson because they can't keep up with WIlson's work ethic, then perhaps the player aren't as dedicated to the cause as I thought. This team could implode and we'll see just how strong the leadership is.

I don't care if I get skewered for this but their brash cocky comments all offseason was a turnoff. I have been a fan of the Hawks but I am no fan of misfits and I would have cut Bruce Irvin a long time ago. As for Avril, he had better be focused on the field because he hasn't done crap this year. This team is slowly losing my interest.

I agree. I also think some on these players are mailing it in this after the SB win.

CHawK247

Reaction score
I don't buy into this he said she said crap for one second. Brothers fight from time to time, so what. Their a team, get over it and grow stronger. You don't just trade them away.

And has anybody ever thought that BeastMode is still Beastmode because he saves his body and energy for Gameday? Instead of going hard 24/7 like a Young RW? Just saying...

sam1313

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":wprjnp83 said:
seahawk12thman":wprjnp83 said:
The Seahawks sold their sole to the devil to acquire Lynch. He is a malcontent even if he puts out 100% effort every week. He lives by one set of rules that doesn't apply to others. Now, Carroll wants to change those rules and that may not fly in the locker room. The Seahawks made their bed on this one and are going to have to sleep in it. Lynch's behavior might also lead to his exit and that might be why the Hawks are so focused on shifting a large portion of their playbook to the pass.

If the Hawks are ready to create a mutiny towards Wilson because they can't keep up with WIlson's work ethic, then perhaps the player aren't as dedicated to the cause as I thought. This team could implode and we'll see just how strong the leadership is.

I don't care if I get skewered for this but their brash cocky comments all offseason was a turnoff. I have been a fan of the Hawks but I am no fan of misfits and I would have cut Bruce Irvin a long time ago. As for Avril, he had better be focused on the field because he hasn't done crap this year. This team is slowly losing my interest.

I agree. I also think some on these players are mailing it in this after the SB win.

You are totally jumping to conclusions based upon some B.S. hearsay. What the hell do you have against Marshawn other than this concocted story that he almost didn't get on the bus? He never acted all cocky after the Super Bowl (your problem with some of the other players apparently). He isn't even attracted to the spotlight. He keeps to himself until game time and then he kicks ass.

And while Irvin may not have been lighting the world on fire recently, why the hell would you have cut hIm? That makes no sense at all.

So glad you guys don't run this team. We would have a roster full of Aaron Currys, instead of a bunch of freaking badasses. And, if players that kick ass bother you so much go watch ballet or something. I love this team, I love their fire, I love their cockiness, and I love how demur and reserved Russell is. It is a fantastic combination that I hope continues forever.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Manish Mehta is the beat reporter for the Jets.

How is he getting the inside info on the Seahawks, a full continent away ?

Either it's sensationalism, or Harvin is blabbing (if he's even out there yet).

Either way I'm not worried about it.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hawks46":2xca39a3 said:
Manish Mehta is the beat reporter for the Jets.

How is he getting the inside info on the Seahawks, a full continent away ?

Either it's sensationalism, or Harvin is blabbing (if he's even out there yet).

Either way I'm not worried about it.
Don't know, but based on stuff I've seen on a couple of Jets boards where I've occasionally lurked, Mehta is disliked by many fans.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
If all that is true about Harvin possibly dividing the team against it's QB then you have to drop that guy as quickly as possible. And it would only re-enforce my belief that he is very much like TO in that regard then.

I am some what surprised that Lynch would be upset with this though. I don't get these players sometimes. I mean I understand being friends with a player and being sad to see them go but pissed off about it?

Come on it's football. This happens.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
HawkWow":1gyinx8u said:
^ Yep. the whole thing is a virtual replay of Owens / McNabb.

Owens/Garcia
Owens/McNabb
Owens/Romo

That dude threw every single one of his QB's under the bus the first chance he got.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":20h5etr6 said:
The Seahawks sold their sole to the devil to acquire Lynch.
I didn't know they sold the bottom of one of their shoes to Satan for Lynch. I thought they gave up a draft pick or two to the Buffalo Bills for him. :229031_shrug: