MacDonald vs Johnson decision time

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Macdonald all the way.
Think I'm leaning that way too. I don't want to get in an arms race with McVay and Shanny. The Lions had an ELITE O line this year too. That makes a huge difference obviously and we have a ways to go in that department.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I'll be happy either way. They both seem like really solid choices. Still hoping that the commanders choose DQ. Then John will truly have his pick of who he thinks is the better man for the job. In John we trust.

vtxretro02

Reaction score
We can’t lose with either one of them. Both would be great hires. It’s a great time to be a Seahawk fan. Good times to come.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hopefully not Johnson. The Lions offense disappeared in 2nd half in 2 of the 3 playoff games (Rams and 49ers).
I did not watch the Lions/Rams game. However, I feel that tonight's game was more a case of the players absolutely choking and failing to make plays than it was bad play calling. I would still like to see HC Ben Johnson of the Seattle Seahawks.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I did not watch the Lions/Rams game. However, I feel that tonight's game was more a case of the players absolutely choking and failing to make plays than it was bad play calling. I would still like to see HC Ben Johnson of the Seattle Seahawks.
Don't forget about Dan Campbell trying to show how "ballsy" he is.

Latest posts