ME3 looking like he's going to be ok this year.

Scout

Reaction score
SP has RW moving around on offense and more play action which allows the Broncos offense to sustain drives now.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't care Denver lost. I just hope we lose more then them my hatred of the direction of the Seahawks and Pete is complete just get the **** out and retire old asshole please? And Jody please do as ordered and sell to someone that actually gives a ****.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don't care Denver lost. I just hope we lose more then them my hatred of the direction of the Seahawks and Pete is complete just get the **** out and retire old asshole please? And Jody please do as ordered and sell to someone that actually gives a ****.
This is lame. This is candy ass stuff.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This is lame. This is candy ass stuff.
I beg to differ and ask you to prove different unless you dig 7-10/8-9/9-8 and shit defense or paying Geno 30-40 million a year or think Lock is a QotF?
Or Jamal and that ridiculous contract or overpaying for safeties straight up.

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I beg to differ and ask you to prove different unless you dig 7-10/8-9/9-8 and shit defense or paying Geno 30-40 million a year or think Lock is a QotF?
Or Jamal and that ridiculous contract or overpaying for safeties straight up.
Doesn't matter. Rooting for losses for Seattle like that is candy ass stuff.

Scout

Reaction score
27/34 for 177 yards doesn't seem all that impressive. Tua had one more completion for 466 yards.
Denver failed a critical third down to move the sticks and have a chance to score with less than 6 minutes to go in the game. They had to punt and hope the Denver D could stop the Raiders O but that did not happen.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I disagree because I want serious change. It's candy ass that you accept the same old shit.
You accept it too, because you have no say in the matter. Only difference is I want them to win, instead of wanting them to lose like a candy ass.

Scout

Reaction score
I mean, they scored 16 points and lost by 1. That's pretty much exactly how things started for Russ last season.
That Denver defense is stellar and that is with the several off season departures. The problem is the Denver offense looks very ordinary but SP has them trending in a better direction. The concern is that average QB play for what they are paying is not good enough.