ME3 looking like he's going to be ok this year.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
well with the slate of games this year and the way crap teams turn into good ones the next year it might even be worse than it looks schedule wise so if we crapola the bed this year and they do dump carroll at least we have a bunch of young guys that can play and with much better offense and defense schemes can win a ton of games and right the ship post haste
I've been a day one fan so way more used to suckitude than the last decade of playoffs but really not enjoying the first round one and done era as much as i am pretty darn sure now
i'd rather be great , then suck for a few years and win another owl or 2 and then suck again and so on and so on , if they play like this for the remainder well , i'm always a change is good type of person as long as bezos doesn't own us i'll be ok and even if he does
I bet he would use some advanced analytics to hire the next great coach so ahhh, what the heck
I'm in but as always , love my team
Go Hawks

Rainger

Reaction score
Have they? They have lost like 3 series in a row
Yup the M's have sucked since the start of Sept. Been knocked out of first, flirting with being knocked out of the wild card. BLEW 5 of the last 10 games when the were winning and went 3 and 7. Doesn't sound stellar to me.

Last edited:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Still want him to suck, don't we have another pick coming from the Donks?
Wait for it. Me3 is gonna get tired of toeing the line.

There's gonna be fireworks with him and SP. Trust me.

The irresistible force meets the immovable object. It's just gonna happen.

Me3 is like my old rule for teenagers cleaning their room, or discipline in general. 14 day limit - then back to the old shit.

I'm waiting for it. At least SP looks as jerky, twitchy, creepy and weird as I've seen him.

Someone needs to send SP a chef's hat ;)

Scout

Reaction score
Honestly the little glimpse I saw from the game yesterday between Denver and the Raiders was that RW played fine but was it good enough to win given how much they are paying him? No.

All RW had to do is convert a third down at the end of the game. The Broncos had a chance to drive the field to win the game with a FG try against the Raiders had they converted. They are paying RW big money to convert those third downs and win in the 4th quarter like he used to do consistently in his younger days with the Hawks.

Even Colin Cowherd mentioned the same thing that while RW play was perfectly fine for any other QB the pay they are giving RW for being good enough is still underwhelming.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Denver sure is paying a boat load for a dishwasher instead of a cook.