ME3 vs Cleveland Massage Therapists

Welshers2

Reaction score
ME3 with a 7-0 lead early. Let's see how he does against a top defense today.

I can't lie. ME3 has really turned it around under Sean Payton. He has become a very serviceable game manager. Very rarely throws for over 200 yards, but they're getting wins.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Russ looks good today. I don't wish him failure, but success. He doesn't have the wheels anymore. His witchy poo wife likes him beefcaked up with muscles. He needs to be slim and trim, and QUICK to play. He still has it in him, shed weight, and upper body mass... take his 40 time back from 5.0 to 4.8. Get the quicks going again.

strohmin

Reaction score
Welp good for Sean Payton. He really turned it around. The playcalling and discipline is really good. They are a team thats improving and the Seahawks look like they are on the way to firing their head coach.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
There were two Russell-type games in Seattle. The early lead that closes up, ans the early deficit that closes up.

Let's see if they maintain their momentum.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kudos to Sean for doing what most of us (but not Russ himself, for damn sure) knew that he needed.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's funny looking at Me3 with under a 100 passing,in here they would
be screaming to let him cook!
Amazing that Peteball was best for him and Sean knows it.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Me3 just keeps getting carried to wins. He is a total game manager and can't even throw 100 yards in a half. Sometimes it's all you need I suppose