ME3 vs Cleveland Massage Therapists

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Russ is barely over 100 yards. This is what you have to do for him. Limit his responsibility with total severity, and let him do his act. You can win that way! But you've got less margin for error, and he eventually gets pissed that he's not in line for big accolades.

strohmin

Reaction score
Russ is barely over 100 yards. This is what you have to do for him. Limit his responsibility with total severity, and let him do his act. You can win that way! But you've got less margin for error, and he eventually gets pissed that he's not in line for big accolades.
I think this time he knows he has no choice because he failed spectacularly when he had all that freedom.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think this time he knows he has no choice because he failed spectacularly when he had all that freedom.
He needed to be knocked down a peg. It wasn't gonna happen here, because we knew what he needed and when he did fail, he'd just blame everyone else.

Had no excuse whatsoever when he was given the keys to the franchise in Denver. Ruined his own reputation, and now he's going to do the thing where he throws for like the 16th most yards in the league on the 27th most attempts, but has huge efficiency numbers and wins more games than they lose. Vintage. Payton is smart enough to know that Seattle had it correct with him.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
and he eventually gets pissed that he's not in line for big accolades.
This is what I figure will take it off the rails. The winning will go to his head and he will be pissed it's Payton getting the credit for it and that he's not putting up big numbers. I can see another Me3 destroying the lockeroom type incident. Hope for his sake I'm wrong but I don't think Me3 cares much about anyone but himself

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The Donks are ballin' I think they might be the one team in the league that truly turned it around, and could really be a dark horse spoiler, and maybe go all the way to the superb owl. I mean they did beat the Chefs, and they are just looking like that one team could beat anybody, especially in this years more inept offense league.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Kudos to Sean for doing what most of us (but not Russ himself, for damn sure) knew that he needed.
I think a lot of the narrative about Russ is bullshit but it’s a never ending argument that can’t be won so I’ll drop it

Russ played really well today, continues to be the best in the league in the red zone(Geno is the worst or close) and isn’t making mistakes. Good for him and I wish him well.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think a lot of the narrative about Russ is bullshit but it’s a never ending argument that can’t be won so I’ll drop it

Russ played really well today, continues to be the best in the league in the red zone(Geno is the worst or close) and isn’t making mistakes. Good for him and I wish him well.
It's true though, man. Look at their offense. It's vintage Peteball with a better screen game. We wrote the book on how to use Russ, and Sean agreed in his interviews last year. He's running Russell's greatest hits.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It's true though, man. Look at their offense. It's vintage Peteball with a better screen game. We wrote the book on how to use Russ, and Sean agreed in his interviews last year. He's running Russell's greatest hits.
Are you saying Russ is winning the correct way or the incorrect way?
And shouldn't Pete therefore share his old notes with Geno, the Seahawks present day starting QB?

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don’t disagree but that doesn’t take anything away from Russ, he’s still playing well. Actually russ in Seattle was much more dynamic. I guess I’ll partially agree though for sake of argument

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
In 2018, I was one of Russell's biggest defenders in the world. I had a whole Twitter account based off of it. This is 2018 Seattle, pretty much.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
And shouldn't Pete therefore share his old notes with Geno, the Seahawks present day starting QB?
Nah, Geno isn't Russ. Different skillsets. Geno can handle more pass attempts, but he's much more structure dependent. Kinda system quarterbacky, like Russ, but in a very different way.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The Broncos haven't seen this much success since their Super Bowl season. Five game win streak after that 70 point spanking? Nuts.

I don't think there was a person alive who thought their DC should have kept his job, especially with the bad blood from his HC stint. Dude was not fired and this defense has been on an insane tear with takeaways.

A few weeks ago if you told people that the Broncos and Seahawks would both be 6-5, there would be a lot of skepticism.

strohmin

Reaction score
He most definitely should. When geno first took over for russ, he was playing pretty clean and efficient. My hope was they would br a grwat running team again and Geno woyld just have to run plays that gets tge vall in our playmakers hands as quick as possible. However that is not the case. I have no clue what kind of team pete wants this tp be.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
134 yards passing? Yikes.

Have fun with that in the playoffs. Will be the same old, same old that we saw for so many years in Seattle.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This is what I figure will take it off the rails. The winning will go to his head and he will be pissed it's Payton getting the credit for it and that he's not putting up big numbers. I can see another Me3 destroying the lockeroom type incident. Hope for his sake I'm wrong but I don't think Me3 cares much about anyone but himself
tells people to not take personal shots.......takes personal shots at a former player. Me3? Still saying that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seems legit.........

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
tells people to not take personal shots.......takes personal shots at a former player. Me3? Still saying that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seems legit.........
Yes because a former player making 50 million dollars a year is totally the same as directly going after someone on a message board (as you are doing once again here). Attack the post not the poster is the motto here.

The only reason athletes get paid so much money is fan and media attention. No I dont feel bad for saying something mean about a former player who makes 50 million a year.

Once again you are starting conflict. You just can't seem to help yourself. As I said before multiple other posters have called you out for this same thing. Maybe try and do some self reflection. You can come across as really toxic.

It may be a result of you taking this forum too seriously. It seems to truly hurt you any time anyone says anything had about the Huskies, Seahawks, or Russ. Unless of course it's you doing it.

Like I said, I think you're the real miserable one here. There was zero reason for you to follow me around and try and continue instigating.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, just enjoying the entertainment. Feel free to put me on ignore. It's not hard. Say anything you want about any of them, I have a right to my opinion too. Just as you do. It's not nearly as serious as you're taking it. This is a message board, we talk sports, we give each other crap from time to time. It's not a big deal. It does make me laugh that you think I'm taking any of this seriously. Not at all.

I'm not here to piss you off, so I'll just lurk for a while. It's not personal.

Last edited: