Michael Bennett on 710 today. Must listen!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
niveky":2iv30496 said:
Michael Bennett on one of them picking the Saints to win and when asked how wrong the guy was...."You was about as wrong as Obamacare"

Rolled on the floor with that one!!!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I think Bennett is a must sign. Last weight I saw him listed at was 287 before the season. May have shed a few pounds since then, but you can tell he works at it. He's gotten bigger and stronger and even more explosive I think. Really quick for a dude that size, but his game isn't limited to just quickness. He's violent. That said, with a multifaceted game it projects better for the long run even as the player ages.

He needs to be kept here for some time if possible. I think we'll see a big effort from the Schneider to do so.

kobebryant

Reaction score
So glad they got Bennett back.

I have to imagine that losing him was one of the things PC/JS cussed Ruskell about; that, a 4th overall on Aaron Curry, and letting ultimate LEO Cam Wake escape the pacific northwest. But were thankful for Unger,Mebane,Red and that extra 1st tough.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2r87o38i said:
That was a great interview.

"How wrong was it for one of us to pick the Saints to win?"

"That's as wrong as ObamaCare."
yeah, he isn't exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, eh?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
DavidSeven":33hj1ujb said:
I make it a point to listen to all of Bennett's interviews. He is always hilarious and has almost no filter. He outdid himself this time, though. The Russell Wilson impression was so money.

Also, "I'm trying to have 4 every day"...LOL.

Ahaha! That had me in stitches! I'm gonna have to find the rest of his interviews.

To those who say they can't listen, there is an optional download button, so you can playback with your phone or comp's media player.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Lets not forget about this dudes toughness

He lost feeling in his arms and legs earlier this season , didn't even miss a game. That alone is incredible . The way he is playing on top of that makes him a must re-sign this offseason

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I live in the Chicago area and sports radio stations around here make it a point to interview his brother Martellus as much as possible. He is the exact same way. He calls himself the Black Unicorn.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Pete has done a great job of getting these guys to all use the 1-0 every week thing. Everyone's in!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":1xzbyuqh said:
Lets not forget about this dudes toughness

He lost feeling in his arms and legs earlier this season , didn't even miss a game. That alone is incredible . The way he is playing on top of that makes him a must re-sign this offseason

Not only that, but he opted to not have surgery for a torn rotator cuff. Remember all those reports that came out after we signed him abouthow he tore his rotator cuff and might need surgery? He's been playing through that last year and this year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fantastic interview. I did crack up a few times. still chuckling....

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think I'm going to listen to it again.

"Yeah we can get a table for you. You were 22/30 last night..."

nightcrawler

Reaction score
'Hi I'm Russell Wilson, I will be attending your restaurant this afternoon'

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I had no idea he was such a funny guy. He is an excellent interview. Great post

hawker84

Reaction score
RW getting the royalty treatment. Table was roped off with sparkling water.... well deserved Russ...