Michigan/Ohio State

Chawker

Reaction score
Nice first post DETROIT12 ! Yes, this will be a hellva game today, with the winner taken on the Bulldogs for the national title. I know who you are pulling for but I think Ohio st. Is going to win.

Welcome to .Net !

Cheers GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Well, as an Illini fan, I was hoping Purdue would lose today, so that we’d have Illinois vs. Michigan in a rematch for the Big 10 title. If there were any justice in this world, that is what would have happened, because Michigan beat Illinois last week on a CLEARLY illegal pick play. I posted the video of the play already.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Proof positive that one can be a great coach and a dick at the same time..
😂 Ain‘t that the truth? He’s an asshole and I couldn’t stand him with the Whiners but there was never any doubt in my mind that the man couldn’t coach. I actually kinda threw up in my mouth when my Wolverines hired him but they needed a solid coach so bad I rolled with it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I always suspected that if Harbaugh was actually still competitive about winning that he'd eventually have Michigan playing like a top team again.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I always suspected that if Harbaugh was actually still competitive about winning that he'd eventually have Michigan playing like a top team again.
I am so pissed off about how Michigan cheated to beat Illinois, I will be rooting for Purdue on Saturday.

OP
OP
Hawkinaz

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Still in the back of my mind I think Harbaugh will be back in the NFL I like his crazy attitude

Trent Dilfer once talked about Harbaugh’s competitive nature in a story about a QBs skill competition that the NFL had in Hawaii all of the NFL great QBs in the late 90s showed up wearing cargo shorts, flip flops and a cocktail in hand except for Harbaugh who had already been there in pads, eye black and sweat pouring off his face telling everybody he was going to kick everybody’s ass