Michigan Ohio State

Weadoption

Reaction score
the Zinter knee injury is sickening, kid lost millions on that play

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
So now that Michigan won, do they just swap places in the rankings? Sorely a big 10 loss isn't enough to allow the Huskies to pass a Big 10 team. I mean just being in the big ten makes a team "better" in the perception of the "experts".

NoGain

Reaction score
Somebody lost. I've been waiting for somebody to lose that's above UW for weeks now.

Reactions: Xxx

NoGain

Reaction score
So now that Michigan won, do they just swap places in the rankings? Sorely a big 10 loss isn't enough to allow the Huskies to pass a Big 10 team. I mean just being in the big ten makes a team "better" in the perception of the "experts".
Ohio State is out of it. They won't even be playing in the Big 10 championship game against Iowa. Big strike against them along with this loss.

Xxx

Reaction score
Huskies are still #4 right?

If so isn’t that all we really need to have a shot at the championship?

NoGain

Reaction score
M
Huskies are still #4 right?

If so isn’t that all we really need to have a shot at the championship?
My guess is Ohio State drops at least below Michigan and UW in the CFP poll if UW wins today. The problem for Ohio State is that their pre-playoff/pre-bowl season is over, as they won't play in the Big 10 championship game. I think Texas and Oregon have a chance to jump over them if either of them win out.