Ohio State cancels games against UW

GemCity

Reaction score
Like I said, sounds like they're scared ;)
Sigh….here.

Seattle Times

“I’ve seen numerous comments on social media that the Buckeyes “chickened out” of playing Washington. That’s far too simplistic. A school that has been in three of the past four national playoffs and annually recruits at an elite level is not going to be ducking anyone because it doesn’t think it can win.”

It sounds to me that the PAC 12 is falling apart and Power conferences don’t see the value in beating that ass in a road game.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
So they're scared of not getting any value, and/or acared of traveling too much.

BASF

Reaction score
Lmao. What’s sad is, you probably believe that.
Totally tongue in cheek. OSU doesn't matter to me, except I want the Seahawks to draft their QB. Huskies barely matter to me, except I want the Seahawks to draft their QB next year if we don't draft one this year.

GemCity

Reaction score
Totally tongue in cheek. OSU doesn't matter to me, except I want the Seahawks to draft their QB. Huskies barely matter to me, except I want the Seahawks to draft their QB next year if we don't draft one this year.
You never know in college football…but I know OSU doesn’t/won’t/wouldn’t fear playing Washington.

As for the Hawks taking Penix….I’m down with that!