Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1q8abv8b said:
austinslater25":1q8abv8b said:
MizzouHawkGal":1q8abv8b said:
austinslater25":1q8abv8b said:
EXCELLENT. I've heard so much about you but it's never been football related. Glad to welcome you into my little game though. :thirishdrinkers:
That can't be good? :)
Or it could be really, really good. :D

Or really really interesting??? :twisted: :shock:

chris98251

Reaction score
Well when his voice raises three octaves we will know that he lost Mizz's little game :)

mikeak

Reaction score
Normally the point with only picking one team in a survivors game is because you pick winners straight up

Now you add spread and keep only one team

Separately good luck keeping track of points. Going to be a major hassle

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mikeak":pqyrwgop said:
Normally the point with only picking one team in a survivors game is because you pick winners straight up

Now you add spread and keep only one team

Separately good luck keeping track of points. Going to be a major hassle
You let me worry about it okay? Honestly it will be far simpler than you're assuming because it's still one and done with the points only counting in the first eight games. Which allows for a few people that actually won a game or two against the spread to have a good chance to reenter the game at game nine. You can just play straight up and if you keep winning you're just fine for the reset before game nine.

It's my game and I have it all in hand sir.:)

I'd keep it all nice and straight but you guys kept picking whatever team played against Jacksonville or Oakland so you get what you deserve (something that will make you use real strategy).

RedAlice

Reaction score
I like M running this game, she is in control of it. love.

One question. Each week: do we pick a team to win all, or a team to win the spread. Is it the same or we choose one or the other?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1nvmjssh said:
............you guys kept picking whatever team played against Jacksonville or Oakland so you get what you deserve...............
Oakland's gonna be better this year IMO. Del Rio is a good coach, they have a QB, etc. I can see 7-9.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":36b8zfra said:
I like M running this game, she is in control of it. love.

One question. Each week: do we pick a team to win all, or a team to win the spread. Is it the same or we choose one or the other?
Your choice but only either/or not both. Do you go for three points or one? Up to you, the points are only for the first eight games as an incentive to possibly go for broke hoping that others can't win four straight up games etc.

Very happy you've decided to play my little game. Good luck but remember you can only pick the Rams one time. :lol:

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":34ttp2qy said:
MizzouHawkGal":34ttp2qy said:
............you guys kept picking whatever team played against Jacksonville or Oakland so you get what you deserve...............
Oakland's gonna be better this year IMO. Del Rio is a good coach, they have a QB, etc. I can see 7-9.
I agree Oakland won't be a bottom feeder this year unless injury gets them.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2e0l15j7 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2e0l15j7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2e0l15j7 said:
I agree Oakland won't be a bottom feeder this year unless injury gets them.

The Raiders were money in the red zone last year...it's just that they didn't make it to the red zone very often. I think that will change this year and they won't finish last in their division. I think the chiefs are going to have a top 5 pick in the draft.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3367mmg1 said:
rideaducati":3367mmg1 said:
I'm taking the Vikings +3.5 week one.
Nice try. Back in line sirrah!

I don't see a line forming anywhere, sorry...and quit calling me sirrah, that's not my name. I just thought I'd call my shot early in case the point spread changes. If you ain't cheatin...

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":2czxqbfc said:
MizzouHawkGal":2czxqbfc said:
rideaducati":2czxqbfc said:
I'm taking the Vikings +3.5 week one.
Nice try. Back in line sirrah!

I don't see a line forming anywhere, sorry...and quit calling me sirrah, that's not my name. I just thought I'd call my shot early in case the point spread changes. If you ain't cheatin...
Well you're blind given this is just my recruiting thread. It seems most everyone is in. I'm drop dead serious there will be prizes this time, but I'm keeping who is handling that a secret until my actual contest thread...sirrah.;) ((sir), man you're no fun).

Me cheat? Pshaw! It's pretty simple you pick a team one time and if you decided to pick straight up and win it's worth one point but if you're confident about it, and you pick against the CURRENT spread on Friday it's worth three points. You lose? You sit and wait until the game nine reset regardless of which choice you picked that week.

Other than that it's basically the same as last year. You have to have your picks in at Saturday midnight PST. If I were mean I'd make it CST and wouldn't care so please remember that all jokes aside.

2am is ridiculously late for me if I'm not doing moderator stuff as it is.

ptisme

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":h33usvhk said:
So I got bored looking at all the Russell Wilson threads about how he'll sign with New England after my minions kill Tom Brady.

I know it's a bit early but how about you guys say yea or nay? By the way, there will be actual prizes this time.

How about you guys give me an early headcount? I will do something official and pinned at the start of TC though.
I'm in.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ptisme":3mjj7p54 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3mjj7p54 said:
So I got bored looking at all the Russell Wilson threads about how he'll sign with New England after my minions kill Tom Brady.

I know it's a bit early but how about you guys say yea or nay? By the way, there will be actual prizes this time.

How about you guys give me an early headcount? I will do something official and pinned at the start of TC though.
I'm in.

I hope ptisme wins a bunch of Seahawk gear. We all know he's a closet Seahawk fan.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ptisme":ujg72hiw said:
MizzouHawkGal":ujg72hiw said:

I'm in.
This should be entertaining. You're in ptisme. :vodka:

olyfan63

Reaction score
I talked to Bevell about it and he said Mizzou "could've been stronger to the rules".
I told him he sucked for throwing Lockette under the bus, and he sucks even harder for throwing Mizzou under the bus.

Anyway, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.