MNF - Patriots @ Chiefs

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2lavn8c4 said:
Have they broke our hallowed record yet?

Yes, during a time out commercial break. I hope the Seahawks tell Guinness to eat male anatomy if they want to come back here.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
At this point with how many Seahawks fans are WHINING about the record on this forum, I hope they do come back just so I can read the salty tears from our own fan base.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Bitter":3qxnv084 said:
Tech Worlds":3qxnv084 said:
Have they broke our hallowed record yet?

Yes, during a time out commercial break. I hope the Seahawks tell Guinness to eat male anatomy if they want to come back here.

Yeah, they can keep the record. It was fun a year ago but it's getting repetitive and boring.

As for MNF - I'll start watching the Patriots with a bit more interest when Browner's off suspension, but for now I'm always glad to see one of the "elite" QBs get beaten. A lot of the pundits think it's going to be Seahawks-Patriots in the Super Bowl...

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I take satisfaction that we broke the record on a football play not during a staged commercial moment.

TAB420

Reaction score
I'm really happy the Niner's traded Alex Smith, He's a lot better than Kap.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well I think the pundits may be mistaken on the Pats. They looking like the SNL version of Pat in the WTH was that mode.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Well I think it is safe to say that NE is NOT the same team they used to be. This is just one of those games that EVERYTHING is going wrong and I can't see the Brady magic bringing them back from that beating. The Chiefs are getting every possible bounce they can.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anybody who thinks NFL games are rigged, this game is evidence that they're not. Chiefs were offsides on that turnover, but no flag, while golden boy Brady's getting reamed.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Brady not the same dude he used to be. Belichick's persistent gutting of this team may have finally shaken him or something.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
This game is getting comical. What a blowout. I haven't seen the Patriots play this bad in over 15 years. :shock:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the shutout at this point, even though I need Gronk to score twice. I'm afraid 16 more quarters isn't enough for that to come to fruition at this rate, though.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Time for Brady to call it a career?
Only 3 SB wins and none after spy gate ...
Belicheck has gutted the team every single year because of massive Ego, giving Brady NO weapons at all during his best years. They signed a marginal Receiver from the Carolina Panthers (Brandon Lafell) to be their #1? Seriously !!!
They have used and abused their own receivers and refused to pay them ...
The Pats have more profited from a pathetic division and bad franchises (Jets, Dolphins, Bills) than anything else ...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2lnhynjx said:
At this point with how many Seahawks fans are WHINING about the record on this forum, I hope they do come back just so I can read the salty tears from our own fan base.
Can you at least troll subtly like Tech Worlds?

CANHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2hko02fy said:
RolandDeschain":2hko02fy said:
I think we all know the answer to that is NO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
exhilo":3t7a0uik said:
mistaowen":3t7a0uik said:
Why are they doing the Seminole tomahawk chop?

Don't they know that offends ESPN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Obama Bin Lyin, CNN, Illegal immigrants and a boat load of others?
There is a politics forum to discuss your political views, please take that crap there and don't pollute the main forums with that trash.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3rai9h9d said:
RolandDeschain":3rai9h9d said:

Have you ever heard of a subtle Hemorrhoid ? :p