MNF - Patriots @ Chiefs

DavidSeven

Reaction score
By the way, unsportsmanlike conduct for dropping to his knees and saying prayer?

Uh, what?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok, now I am really laughing. This is bad bad bad....

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":xxs0m7il said:
RolandDeschain":xxs0m7il said:
At this point with how many Seahawks fans are WHINING about the record on this forum, I hope they do come back just so I can read the salty tears from our own fan base.
Can you at least troll subtly like Tech Worlds?
I prefer honesty. :)

I'm not even trolling, though. I actually would like to see it for that reason. Don't hate.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2j3vmduk said:
Yeah, they can keep the record. It was fun a year ago but it's getting repetitive and boring.

The whole thing was lame last year too.

James in PA

Reaction score
I just got done listening to Clayton's Cold Hard Facts podcast. At the end Clayton emphasized twice how he expects the Patriots to win big tonight. He also said how he doesn't see how Jamal Charles can possibly be effective in this game, a couple weeks removed from a high ankle sprain.

D'OH!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Pats have not been good since the day they got caught stealing other teams play call signs...Is it me or does Brady not give a shit anymore??? AFC is an awful conference....Bengals are the class team now.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hate that I have pats players in my fantasy...time to get rid of them as the ship is sinking in NE. Although I love watching the cheaters lose...no last confetti shower for Brady.

Erebus

Reaction score
I came into tonight with a 3 point fantasy lead and all my opponent had left was Gostkowski. Can't believe I won.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I needed about 5 points from gronk to win, and that crappy little td just took care of it.

Thank you backup garbage-time Qb guy!

chris98251

Reaction score
Belichick has to be the most uninterested coach to get up on a podium, has mastered the way to say the same answer a 100 different ways also.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
My response to Chiefs fans: Was there a measurable 2 on the Richter Scale earthquake when you broke the record? No? Then STFU.

Exittium

Reaction score
umm i guess congrats to a stadium that 1 holds more people and 2 ... did it during a timeout? lol whatever Seattle's still the loudest. The fact that guiness themselves are even allowing shut a stupid ass record in the 1st place shows they're hurting for money. The conditions were completely different then centurylink and i specifically remember them saying one time while watching a show where a judge said that the conditions must be like similar and easy to replicate, which means they're just going out of their own rules just for the money because 10k more fans.. is something century link CANT replicate. i dont remember the wording exactly but what I will say is, its laughable. They need to cheerish it, as its the only thing they have for this season as their team is pure crap.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":19l7k977 said:
Pats have not been good since the day they got caught stealing other teams play call signs...Is it me or does Brady not give a shit anymore??? AFC is an awful conference....Bengals are the class team now.

Since the accusations and punishment came down, the Pats have been to 4 conference championships and 2 Super Bowls. They've had a 16-0 regular season. They've made the playoffs every season except the one where their QB went down in the first game (and still finished 11-5), and finished in the top 2 seeds 4 times. They've won 10 or more games in every single one of those seasons.

If you want to criticize some of Belichick's play calls, that's fair. If you want to trash their drafting, you've got plenty of reason to (they've especially been awful in the 2nd round). But saying they haven't been good? Man, I hope Seattle has a stretch of not being good like that. Of course, I'd like some Lombardis thrown in there, but just getting those high seeds year after year after year... that's what a dynasty looks like.

OrFan

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1rwkftu5 said:
Cyrus12":1rwkftu5 said:

Since the accusations and punishment came down, the Pats have been to 4 conference championships and 2 Super Bowls. They've had a 16-0 regular season. They've made the playoffs every season except the one where their QB went down in the first game (and still finished 11-5), and finished in the top 2 seeds 4 times. They've won 10 or more games in every single one of those seasons.

If you want to criticize some of Belichick's play calls, that's fair. If you want to trash their drafting, you've got plenty of reason to (they've especially been awful in the 2nd round). But saying they haven't been good? Man, I hope Seattle has a stretch of not being good like that. Of course, I'd like some Lombardis thrown in there, but just getting those high seeds year after year after year... that's what a dynasty looks like.

My wife said the same thing, that they haven't done anything since getting caught, that was the only reason they were good. I told her to look up their record. That will not be said anymore.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
volsunghawk":27xyxz2l said:

Maybe all true, but they've also been one of the most overrated teams in recent history due to getting fat every year for the past 10 years in the horrible AFC East.

So every year the Pats get a 4-5 game head start on the rest of the AFC because the rest of the East teams can't ever get their sh*$ together, which not only has given them better records than they'd have in other divisions, but also important home field advantage playoff games.

I for one am going to enjoy the slow demise of the Patriots, as I cannot stand their coach or their fans. Both miserable bastards to the bone.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1vfqptkx said:
volsunghawk":1vfqptkx said:

Maybe all true, but they've also been one of the most overrated teams in recent history due to getting fat every year for the past 10 years in the horrible AFC East.

So every year the Pats get a 4-5 game head start on the rest of the AFC because the rest of the East teams can't ever get their sh*$ together, which not only has given them better records than they'd have in other divisions, but also important home field advantage playoff games.

I for one am going to enjoy the slow demise of the Patriots, as I cannot stand their coach or their fans. Both miserable bastards to the bone.
Meh, Belicheck and Kraft are downgrading the team on purpose because they want to play Jimmy Garoppolo.