MNF - Patriots @ Panthers

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The Panthers almost fired their coach 2 losses into this season ... lol

Wartooth

Reaction score
Pats don't really have an overwhelming pass rush.
The Panthers should be thrashing them.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The Panthers have two more games against the Aints ... They beat the Aints twice last season. I think the Aints should be worried ...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
thebanjodude":t1cd9226 said:
Am I the only person who is just a little nervous about a potential playoff matchup with the Panthers?

Eh, I feel like our D has Cam's number. He's had two of his worst days as a pro against SEA the last two years. If there's one thig SEA's D knows how to do, it's how to stop somewhat one-dimensional QBs like Cam and Kap.

We've already beaten them in 100 degree heat. Would dominate in the confines of C-Link.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3oabwlw9 said:
thebanjodude":3oabwlw9 said:
Am I the only person who is just a little nervous about a potential playoff matchup with the Panthers?
Nope. I want nothing to do with them in the playoffs.
I would take the panthers as an opponent over all teams except the Eagles and San Fran. They aren't that good of a team. Good defense mediocre offense at best.

Wartooth

Reaction score
The Panthers could be a threat NEXT year...They ain't there yet.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3vdiabhm said:
KCHawkGirl":3vdiabhm said:
thebanjodude":3vdiabhm said:
I would take the panthers as an opponent over all teams except the Eagles and San Fran. They aren't that good of a team. Good defense mediocre offense at best.
Eagles? They have no defense absolutely none. Oops, I misunderstood nevermind.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
I dunno, the way they've been breaking out this season kinda reminds me of the Seahawks last year...and I feel like they are the only NFC playoff team that can shut down our running game

Natethegreat

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1rrj102g said:
Natethegreat":1rrj102g said:
KCHawkGirl":1rrj102g said:
thebanjodude":1rrj102g said:
Eagles? They have no defense absolutely none.
I know, that's why I would prefer to face them over the Panthers. All other playoff contenders are better than Carolina imo.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I would have absolute confidence in our defense of shutting down Cam and Steve Smith. They own them and on the road no less. I would love to get them at home to get into the Super Bowl.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
LOL the Panthers owner, Jerry Richardson, has an expression on his face like he constantly smells shit

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
CAR is similar to SF to me. Big athletic QB's that are very good, but we always have their number. Strong defense but the offense lacks the receiving threat.

Latest posts