Mood after this Draft.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
While I'm far from elated, I can see why they made the picks they did:
  • All of them fit the model of having at least one thing they're really good at
    Resilience seems common with many
    Most should come out with something to prove

I get the "need" argument; but how many starting tackles come after the top of the 1st- and how many come plug and play.

So we'll see. The anticipation is all the fun.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Mick063":1ec6o6ds said:
By the way, I think that DK Metcalf is Seattle's best draft pick since Bobby Wagner. He broke a rookie playoff receiving record in the wildcard game verse Philly. He is an ascending player.

I think Russell Wilson is Seattle's best draft pick since Bobby Wagner.

Mick063

Reaction score
Seanhawk":b5w8gquk said:
Mick063":b5w8gquk said:
By the way, I think that DK Metcalf is Seattle's best draft pick since Bobby Wagner. He broke a rookie playoff receiving record in the wildcard game verse Philly. He is an ascending player.

I think Russell Wilson is Seattle's best draft pick since Bobby Wagner.

So do I :).

Wilson was taken one round later than Wagner.

I'm mistaken.

Rat

Reaction score
Some people take draft grades way too seriously. They’re just for fun. We make predictions about other things all the time, but draft grades seem to really grate on people.

I’m mostly ok with this draft, but I’ll likely give less opinions on it than normal, since this was easily the least I’ve known about the prospects in over 20 years of following these things. I mostly just hope we made strides to fixing the pass rush. I wasn’t a fan of the Brooks pick; I barely know anything about him though, and my dislike has more to with some more exciting players available.