MORE CROW PLEASE

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
From peaches' thread.

niner4ever12":2mmg5asj said:
49ers are due for a win in seattle. hope the 49ers are the first team to destroy them by 30+ pts since 2011.

As if getting to 20 points wasn't hard enough for them in Century Link.

Also, it's pretty obvious that this guy hasn't even hit 20, yet. Only a 7 year-old spell words with numbers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":rkeb1slz said:
Here you go, Robert. Might not be exactly what you wanted, but kinda fun nonetheless:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... k-seattle/
You can tell they are not fairing well in dealing with the present when their only discussion in that thread revolves around crowing about old trophies from last century. I enjoy the meltdown however. 8)

Brahn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1yjd1mss said:
peachesenregalia":1yjd1mss said:
Here you go, Robert. Might not be exactly what you wanted, but kinda fun nonetheless:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... k-seattle/
You can tell they are not fairing well in dealing with the present when their only discussion in that thread revolves around crowing about old trophies from last century. I enjoy the meltdown however. 8)

This is how I judge the Niners fan base

Off Season - We will be great next year, mentions of 5 lombardi's here and there
Preseason - We are looking so deep right now, Division is ours, we are the best team in the division, mentions of 5 Lombardi's

During the season - Wins - We are great, all this talent, whos got it better than us?!!? - rare mentions of past Lombardi's
Loss - We were just playing vanilla, REFS!, Niner's always bounce back!, a Lombardi or 2

If in Playoff/Championship hunt - No one wants to play the Niners!, We have more talent than anyone, Kaep is a game changer an franchise QB, Claim the championship is theirs based on destiny!, only mention the Lombardi they do not yet have #6.

Possibly out of the Playoff hunt - 5 Lombardi's. 5 Lombardi's, 5 Lombardi's

Eliminated during the season/playoffs - 5 Lombardi's, 5 Lombardi's, Next Year!! All this Talent, 5 Lombardi's

It is a cycle of self abuse, thus
Conclusion:

The Niner's fans like to abuse themselves. The NFL should step in.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Brahn, you forgot the endless "Cheathawks" and "Adderall", etc. everytime we beat them or are ahead of them in the standings or, I dunno, like win a Super Bowl or that kind of thing.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":2snnj923 said:
Whatever's clever. I congratulated you guys on the win after the NFC championship. I congratulated you guys after that demoralizing loss on Thanksgiving. I'm here win or lose and yeah, I'll defend my team against this forums BS. Guilty as charged.

Bottom line tho, I never write a damn negative word about the Seahawks and never even predicted a winner. He needs to rub my nose in it? Fine. It's all good. It says a hell of a lot more about him than it does about me.

Enjoy the win boys. Lord knows I would. What I wouldn't be doing though is feeling the need to rub your nose in it.

Damn I wish I had more time for this place. I know this is old and I have no idea what follows it, but JHC Marvin, that post looks like it came from a 12 year old that just made the last out against his most hated schoolmate in the Little League Playoffs

Rub your nose in it? Who NEEDS to do anything? Why do you NEED to respond to a great percentage of opinion and call it BS because it isn't Marvin approved? You reply to stuff on this site as BS (when it is just the opinion of Seahawk fans) act like some sort of Niner hero because you actually waste the time, then bask in praise from the intellectually challenged DenialZone Jackwagons for doing absolutely nothing except crying that someone didn't say nice things about the Digits.

It is my understanding that "Marvin" is Ojibwe Indian for the phrase "Profusely Bleeding Vagina"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3oarlpmu said:
Marvin49":3oarlpmu said:
Whatever's clever. I congratulated you guys on the win after the NFC championship. I congratulated you guys after that demoralizing loss on Thanksgiving. I'm here win or lose and yeah, I'll defend my team against this forums BS. Guilty as charged.

Bottom line tho, I never write a damn negative word about the Seahawks and never even predicted a winner. He needs to rub my nose in it? Fine. It's all good. It says a hell of a lot more about him than it does about me.

Enjoy the win boys. Lord knows I would. What I wouldn't be doing though is feeling the need to rub your nose in it.

Damn I wish I had more time for this place. I know this is old and I have no idea what follows it, but JHC Marvin, that post looks like it came from a 12 year old that just made the last out against his most hated schoolmate in the Little League Playoffs

Rub your nose in it? Who NEEDS to do anything? Why do you NEED to respond to a great percentage of opinion and call it BS because it isn't Marvin approved? You reply to stuff on this site as BS (when it is just the opinion of Seahawk fans) act like some sort of Niner hero because you actually waste the time, then bask in praise from the intellectually challenged DenialZone Jackwagons for doing absolutely nothing except crying that someone didn't say nice things about the Digits.

It is my understanding that "Marvin" is Ojibwe Indian for the phrase "Profusely Bleeding Vagina"
Post of the year right there! :th2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2yyw7a4r said:
loafoftatupu":2yyw7a4r said:
Marvin49":2yyw7a4r said:

Post of the year right there! :th2thumbs:
Well it's from loaf so no surprise.