MRob has physical with Seahawks tomorrow (confirmed by team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djb28

Reaction score
THANK YOU JESUS! All things that are holy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Even if he passes I don't expect him to play much till after the Rams game, he has to get his football body back and his stamina. Boy the stars could be aligning here, Harvin, MRob, Brenno, then Okung all back within weeks of each other.

hawker84

Reaction score
bring him back, make him the starter even after coleman gets healthy, colemans not ready to be a starter imo, plus MRob deserves a ring with this team if we can get there..

RussellMania

Reaction score
Praying that he's healthy, hoping that he makes the team! I feel like Michael helped build the winning attitude of the team, and totally deserves to be apart of it! Watching him talk about the 49ers game and how excited he was and how much he said he wish he was playing was hard to watch, hopefully he'll be back when we play them in December!

seabowl

Reaction score
We need the blocking help especially with our backup OL and if Zach gets hurt again.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
seabowl":352aqd84 said:
We need the blocking help especially with our backup OL and if Zach gets hurt again.

We only use a FB 30% of the time. I don't expect his impact would be on passing downs.

Basis4day

Reaction score
-The Glove-":jeskf20d said:
Happypuppy":jeskf20d said:
I suspected it would happen when the injury was reported as severe hamstring pull. Maybe just put him on reserve
as soon as I saw Coleman hurt I yelled "MRob's back!"

You yelled and got excited by a player getting hurt?

If you want to get excited by the FO bringing in a player for a tryout, by all means be happy. But to cheer in excitement that a player is hurt is pretty disgusting.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":36ilivg2 said:
seabowl":36ilivg2 said:

We only use a FB 30% of the time. I don't expect his impact would be on passing downs.

I'm wondering whether we might see that 30% go up this year, actually. Bevell has been using Lynch more as an outlet receiver this year, which makes me wonder whether they might want MRob in to block more instead of Lynch (who's known for whiffing his protection a fair amount anyway). More 2-back sets on passing downs as Bevell expands the offense and makes it more Saints-like? Maybe.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
What does a physical in the nfl include? How much do they have to do at these? Do they have them run football drills or get checked out by a doctor

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Basis4day":35lw6dg1 said:
-The Glove-":35lw6dg1 said:
Happypuppy":35lw6dg1 said:
I suspected it would happen when the injury was reported as severe hamstring pull. Maybe just put him on reserve
as soon as I saw Coleman hurt I yelled "MRob's back!"

You yelled and got excited by a player getting hurt?

If you want to get excited by the FO bringing in a player for a tryout, by all means be happy. But to cheer in excitement that a player is hurt is pretty disgusting.

Who the hell was cheering that he was hurt? I saw Coleman on the sidelines and it didn't look good. Ware has been out since wk 2 so I immediately knew what that meant. I was excited at the thought of MRob coming back. In no way was I happy to see Coleman hurt

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Who gets cut to make room for him? Coleman or Ware? I'm assuming neither would give picked up by other teams in waivers due to the FB position not being in high demand.

SE174

Reaction score
If we do re-sign MRob, I will seriously be happier than if the niners were beat down this weekend. This is great news!

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Seahawkx":1i1ja88l said:
The seahawks owe us.. Atleast they can bring back the guy who every 12th loves and want back. Then when its time, let him go in a nice classy way instead of releasing just before the first game when he is sick too.. They basically insulted him and gave him no chance to be with another team.

First off, how do you know every Seahawk fan loves him? And secondly keeping a guy on the roster who, for all we know, was going to be down for awhile for a non-football related illness. It makes no sense to keep a roster spot open for a guy that maybe never be well enough to play for the whole year. We just don't know enough information to make your assumptions.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":2sx5a80w said:
Who gets cut to make room for him? Coleman or Ware? I'm assuming neither would give picked up by other teams in waivers due to the FB position not being in high demand.
I'm guessing Coleman to the IR. Ware should be close to returning.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Yes the seahawks should keep players just because fans like him, that would be a solid philosophy.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hope he's able to pass the physical and get into game shape quickly. With Coleman down we need him quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.