Need . . . Mini . . Camp. .. . Report

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1o129zhp said:
I feel bad for Richardson...that kid can't catch a break from the injury bug. If he can't stay healthy, I have a feeling this will be his last go around with the team. Too many guys waiting to step up.

Doesn't sound like his injury was remotely serious.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1si1j4cu said:
PlinytheCenter":1si1j4cu said:
I feel bad for Richardson...that kid can't catch a break from the injury bug. If he can't stay healthy, I have a feeling this will be his last go around with the team. Too many guys waiting to step up.

Doesn't sound like his injury was remotely serious.

That's great. I'm pulling for the guy. Be great to have him healthy and producing!

MB12

Reaction score
No worries guys, I'll let you know when the next part is out

kearly

Reaction score
Lawler and Richardson have string bean physiques. Lockett is undersized. Baldwin had to bulk up a lot just to get close to around average size and has a history of injuries in his (now thankfully distant) past.

Just expect injuries at WR this year, especially with Seattle probably throwing a little more than previous seasons. I'm just hoping that Wilson, Rawls, and Baldwin can stay healthy. If those guys are playing, our offense is elite. Graham, Lockett, Richardson etc are gravy.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kearly":37ypbw9y said:
Lawler and Richardson have string bean physiques. Lockett is undersized. Baldwin had to bulk up a lot just to get close to around average size and has a history of injuries in his (now thankfully distant) past.

Just expect injuries at WR this year, especially with Seattle probably throwing a little more than previous seasons. I'm just hoping that Wilson, Rawls, and Baldwin can stay healthy. If those guys are playing, our offense is elite. Graham, Lockett, Richardson etc are gravy.

Kearse and Lockett took some pressure off Baldwin. And given RW's poor performance historically in the playoffs, I think we'd all like to see him go into the postseason with as many weapons as possible. I particularly don't see Vannett as expendable, given he develops.

Latest posts