New Uniforms around the NFL this season

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I wish they'd just have a picture instead of having a 60 second clip where the first 40 seconds hardly shows anything.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
From someone who grew up in Houston and rooted for the Oilers in the "Luv Ya Blue" years, the H-Town Blue is terrible. Leave the color to the Titans! That particular font makes the helmet look a bit like a circus flyer. I get that the Front Office went to the trouble of fan (marketing) surveys over the last couple of years because they want to represent the City of Houston more so than the State of Texas. And I know the FO is attempting to appeal to a different part of the culture down in Houston, but man... I just don't get the obsession with that color and font scheme.

CPHawk

Reaction score
And yet, unless they announced the change, would any of us actually notice?

The more things change, the more they look exactly the same
No. I only watch the jets if they are playing the Hawks

BlueTalon

Reaction score

That was one of the most agonizing two minutes of my life. It's like the video makers challenged themselves on how many memes and tropes they could fit into two minutes. And in the end, the uniforms were 100% blah. Well, maybe 98% blah -- the helmets are pretty cool. But everything below the chinstrap was a waste of time and money.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Broncos new uni's are atrocious. Not NFL-ish at all. One of the few teams that did not need any changes whatsoever.