Record next two games 0-2

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dot Negative indeed...…..it's almost as if some people WANT them to fail so they can tell us they were right.
Oh well, I think they split, but I'm just a homer...…..
Assuming the worst is strange to say the least, but certainly your right to do so.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Ahhh I feel MUCH better now that this thread is here. I was worried for a second.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
More pure baseless negativity.

It could happen but then again the earth could get hit by an unknown celestial object.

The only reason why the OP has opined his 0-2 is the two game are divisional games.

We'll see.

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2qreq8me said:
More pure baseless negativity.

It could happen but then again the earth could get hit by an unknown celestial object.

The only reason why the OP has opined his 0-2 is the two game are divisional games.

We'll see.

what makes you think we are good enough on D to win these games, russ has to be PERFECT to win these next two games weve already seen the cards once and saw what dhop can do and what it took as one of the best plays in the year to stop a pick 6.

The rams always play us tough and that Dline with brockers and donald are the best we've seen all year russell isnt going to have any time in the pocket

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1325824762329882625[/tweet]

Yup yup.... were doomed honestly i said were going to go 0-2 in that other thread i see us at best spliting cards 1-1 rams 0-2 49ers 2-0

mistaowen

Reaction score
Your Buccaneers looked good this week don’t you think?

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
mistaowen":28xhawbj said:
yeah my seahawks did too, the bucs are still scary in the playoffs

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks can put up a 30 burger on ANY team in the league, and have one of the best QB's in the history of the game. Regardless how much doom and gloom is put on it, the HAWKS are a dangerous team in the playoffs.
So basically, 2 or 3 times a week, we get to see a thread that predicts the Hawks losing games. Joy...…..

whidbeast

Reaction score
Kupp is just going to run down the field wide open all day

idahohawk

Reaction score
This guy gets it.

Momofantv":3vh4iloe said:
I dont see any way we dont go 0-2 next two games, the rams are bitting at the chance to play us, Goff is going to put up like 400 yards easy kupp and woods might both go for near 200, we cant cover them and we sure as hell wont stop them.

Adams isnt worth the picks we lost at this point hes not playing healthy still had a limp last game. This years draft is still good and sure we might have messed up the pick but the guys coming out are still super talented, can you imagine us getting a weapon like Kyle Pitts for Russell?

Dunlap was a great trade, older guy with some motivation to earn his potentially last contract in the NFL.

The cards already beat us once and know how to again with the blitz's That game was a good game, DK saved a pick 6 and they are going to give us a hell of a game in seattle and can very very easily win.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Momofantv":a2kdifhk said:
mistaowen":a2kdifhk said:
yeah my seahawks did too, the bucs are still scary in the playoffs

Yes, hopefully they channel some of that Buccaneers talent, good enough to beat the Giants by a score and get heinously murdered by New Orleans. Super scary, would emulate 100%.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":394e78gn said:
Hawks can put up a 30 burger on ANY team in the league, and have one of the best QB's in the history of the game. Regardless how much doom and gloom is put on it, the HAWKS are a dangerous team in the playoffs.
So basically, 2 or 3 times a week, we get to see a thread that predicts the Hawks losing games. Joy...…..

If you haven't noticed 30 isn't enough most of the time, only four of our wins have we held the other team under 30.

So yes, if Russell plays perfectly and we score 35-40 points, we have a good chance to win. If he stumbles like he has two of the past three weeks? Probably going to lose.

This defense is so bad, and getting worse with each major injury that there is no margin of error for Russell. He has to throw for 300+, 3-4 TD's and not turn the ball over.

If you gave me 1-1 right now with our next two games I'd take it. Because with the injuries to our secondary, 0-2 is indeed a big possibility.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They haven't scored less than 30 all season. The only point I was trying to make. With this team 30-40 a game is going to have to be how they win it.
I expect 1-1. But to ASSUME and act like it's already etched in stone that they are going 0-2? What a waste of time.
But I'm sure I'll get blasted for having a positive outlook. God forbid someone doesn't expect the team to lose every game.

PNW

Reaction score
One game at a time folks.....one game at a time.......with that being said, I’m predicting going 0-1 this week :mrgreen:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Sky is falling?

The more reasonable take is we lose to the Rams all the time. It is almost to be expected.

It will be news if we don't lose.

They pretty much own us. We don't have our starting center. We don't have our starting corners.

If we lose the next game to the Cards that will matter. But most of us put this down as an almost sure L the moment the 2020 schedule was released,

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I love these threads. It seems like every time I see one, we do the EXACT opposite.

2-0 over the next two games.

TypeSly

Reaction score
We can go 2-0 just as easy as we can go 0-2. 1-1 is very easy to imagine as well. So OP, you're obviously a glass is half empty guy (on a good day).

olyfan63

Reaction score
I had this pegged as a two-score loss, sadly. Just don't think our D can slow down the Rams offense enough, or at all, we can't match up with them with current personnel, and the Rams D will get a few stops on us due to getting pressure on Russell. We'd have to score nearly every possession to have much hope.

I'd love to be wrong, but our D is so bad I can't see our O making up the difference.

Latest posts