Record next two games 0-2

Momofantv

Reaction score
I dont see any way we dont go 0-2 next two games, the rams are bitting at the chance to play us, Goff is going to put up like 400 yards easy kupp and woods might both go for near 200, we cant cover them and we sure as hell wont stop them.

Adams isnt worth the picks we lost at this point hes not playing healthy still had a limp last game. This years draft is still good and sure we might have messed up the pick but the guys coming out are still super talented, can you imagine us getting a weapon like Kyle Pitts for Russell?

Dunlap was a great trade, older guy with some motivation to earn his potentially last contract in the NFL.

The cards already beat us once and know how to again with the blitz's That game was a good game, DK saved a pick 6 and they are going to give us a hell of a game in seattle and can very very easily win.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
You dont know what the hell you are talking about and we definitely wont lose the next two games.

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":fwa6soyl said:
You dont know what the hell you are talking about and we definitely wont lose the next two games.

Yes yes we will we, were going against the rams and the cards 0-2 easy at best 1-1

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I think we split. I think we lose to the Rams and beat the Cards. I'm sure i'm wrong. Could go any way.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Looking at the positive, if the Seahawks somehow win the next two the division is 99% theirs.

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
I dont see a way we beat the Rams, sure the dolphins did, the dolphins can run the ball and have a much better D than us, we cant run the ball we have no D, we have no corners, we have no pass rush unless we bring 8

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Momofantv":3852zomj said:
I dont see any way we dont go 0-2 next two games, the rams are bitting at the chance to play us, Goff is going to put up like 400 yards easy kupp and woods might both go for near 200, we cant cover them and we sure as hell wont stop them.

Adams isnt worth the picks we lost at this point hes not playing healthy still had a limp last game. This years draft is still good and sure we might have messed up the pick but the guys coming out are still super talented, can you imagine us getting a weapon like Kyle Pitts for Russell?

Dunlap was a great trade, older guy with some motivation to earn his potentially last contract in the NFL.

The cards already beat us once and know how to again with the blitz's That game was a good game, DK saved a pick 6 and they are going to give us a hell of a game in seattle and can very very easily win.

Excuse me if I'm hesitant to buy anything you're selling after your world-beating championship AB-boosted Bucs just got dragged by 35 points on national television

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3swuw2az said:
Momofantv":3swuw2az said:

Excuse me if I'm hesitant to buy anything you're selling after your world-beating championship AB-boosted Bucs just got dragged by 35 points on national television

hi [bleeped by mod] how are you?

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
Shaq wont play this week, ugo might, were going to be down dunbar as hes hurt and wasnt very good last week, this week we get Woods,Kupp, Higbee,Everett, then we have to stop henderson running.

Then brockers and Donald, ramsey hasnt been the old ramsey but we only have two WR's that constantly play that russ looks for Moore is out there sometimes but russell has been forcing the ball to DK and lockett a lot

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Momofantv":p93lhdgu said:
Yes yes we will we, were going against the rams and the cards 0-2 easy at best 1-1

Make sure you predict all the other possibilities too, including the ties.

OP
OP
M

Momofantv

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2hjcl4pm said:
Momofantv":2hjcl4pm said:

Make sure you predict all the other possibilities too, including the ties.

we wont have a tie but we go 0-2 against rams, 2-0 vs 49ers. 0-2 against cards, beat the NFC East and the jets

hawks85

Reaction score
Momofantv":ue86og5s said:

Whether people like it or not or agree or disagree, we were exposed by the bills, and the Rams are going to do the same damn thing. They are going to have 500-600 yards total offense.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Is this the same guy that posted 6-0 to 0-6?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Sky Is Falling!!!!! The Sky Is Falling!!!!! The Sky Is Falling!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

KinesProf

Reaction score
His/her post history and grammar/spelling/sentence structure should tell you everything you need to know about this poster.

*I do apologize if English isn't your first language, and I don't mean to be insensitive if that is the case.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Hawks beat the Rams in LA this week, but I'm not sure we have the depth at CB to cover a whole game. The Cards game is in Seattle in Prime Time. We, hopefully will have Carson back for that one, we need him back. His presence gives us swag when he runs like a beast. The Cards are scrappy, and have no fear in Seattle. We should play like a pissed off lion. The Hawk homer in me wants to believe we can sneak out two tough wins.

JGreen79

Reaction score
First the prediction that Russ will lose 5 games in a row, now the prediction he loses 3 games in a row for the first time in his career. Troll's going to troll.

Latest posts