Next up: Giants

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I want to see Rawls and Lacy just run, run, run in this one. Just put Glow in at LG and let's go.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No trap. This is a W. Book it. To say they are in disarray is an understatement. And let's not forget, we OWN Met Life stadium. That's our Official Home Away From Home. We are undefeated there and we don't just beat the Giants there, we dismantle them.

Seahawks 33 - Giants 10

Seymour

Reaction score
Seafan":2c277v3h said:
That is a team in a world of hurt. 0-5 and they lost three WRs and a special teams players to injuries today. OBJ out for the season.

Not to mention that Eli is getting abused like a red headed step wife as well. :twisted:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seymour":25tnqt6s said:
Not to mention that Eli is getting abused like a red headed step wife as well. :twisted:

Nothing, it seems, is ever a "slam dunk" for the Seahawks! We "tend to play down" to our competition in games like this. However, if there was ever an opportunity for Russ to "get hot" and score 42 points....this is his chance.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":10sd8irl said:
Giants have the Broncos and then the seahawks. No rest for the weary. Our remaining road games is it crazy to say Jacksonville is the only team with a winning record.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That belongs right up there with "Justin Britt: Elite Pass Protector" in the category of "Stuff I Never Thought I'd See".

adeltaY

Reaction score
To be fair to the Giants, their defense is still very talented and could shut down an offense like ours without it being much of a surprise. Landon Collins, OV, JPP, Snacks, Jackrabbit, and DRC are no joke. This might turn out like the Niners game. Then again, if they lose motivation and our defense keeps forcing turnovers and 3 and outs, we can probably start to run on them and pick up chunk plays.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Doesn't usually matter who the opponent is on the road, it will be closer than it should be.

17-10 Seahawks

Jerhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":aw1ls1t3 said:
1dae491cbd48ddbbdb7a25d3a58a950b.jpg

:ditto: This has trap game written all over it. I'm not confident about this game at all. When everyone expects this team to win in a blow out, it's usually anything but that

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
While it might seem like a trap game, I think the Hawks cruise yet again at MetLife. The only way I see anything changing is if they go on a firing spree between now and next Monday that lights a fire within the locker room -- otherwise that team is hot garbage and nothing is going to change that against quality opponents. They've played almost all of their games close, but they haven't played anybody with a defense of our stature.

Bad o-line, nobodies for RBs, basically zero receiving threats after this week, Eli is and has been awful... As long as we don't give them some points off of turnovers it's going to be a long day for the Giants.

Optimus25

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3u1q7tfx said:
This has trap game written all over it. Giants are a complete mess offensively but the Giants D is decent. That being said, I would hope that our D dominates this game and that our O can wear out their D and put up some points.

I don't see that myself. I see this as an old fashioned Seahawks ass whooping.

Now you wanna talk about trap game I'm fairly concerned about Washington. Looks to me like they'll come to town 3-4, and we'll probably give 4.5 points on the spread cause everyone will think we're rolling at 5-2. But they really went fast on defense and with a pretty good combination of Cousins and Reed on the other side of the ball too, I'm not liking that one.

But the GIants?

C'mon Man! We're going to kick their butts so bad Eli might call PeyPey for a shoulder to cry on. They might be down to TO in a wheelchair for receivers so our offense is going to get 7,000 possessions.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2uhkjvgd said:
Seymour":2uhkjvgd said:

Nothing, it seems, is ever a "slam dunk" for the Seahawks! We "tend to play down" to our competition in games like this. However, if there was ever an opportunity for Russ to "get hot" and score 42 points....this is his chance.

I don't consider this a slam dunk with this offense. I was mostly joking since there is no such thing as a step wife. ;)
But yes, a loss against the Giants would not completely shock me to be honest. We do seem to like MetLife though.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Still an east coast road game against a desperate team.

But the Giants are in shambles, and are about the get the snot kicked out of them by the Broncos in Denver........and we have a bye.

Not that our record is super awesome after a bye, but if there's one road game I like so far this year, this is the one. Broncos are going to kill the Giants, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're firing coaches by the time we get to NY in two weeks.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I think you folks are overlooking the importance of the NY Media scrutinizing their teams and not letting them get away with anything. The media circus around the Giants will have them in top form for our game.

northseahawk

Reaction score
This could be a 6-9 score game. They have a defense that can easily shut down our anemic offense

adeltaY

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":3k6qd9mt said:
While it might seem like a trap game, I think the Hawks cruise yet again at MetLife. The only way I see anything changing is if they go on a firing spree between now and next Monday that lights a fire within the locker room -- otherwise that team is hot garbage and nothing is going to change that against quality opponents. They've played almost all of their games close, but they haven't played anybody with a defense of our stature.

Bad o-line, nobodies for RBs, basically zero receiving threats after this week, Eli is and has been awful... As long as we don't give them some points off of turnovers it's going to be a long day for the Giants.

I agree with all your points about them except I think Eli has been playing pretty well the past three weeks. He was awful the first couple of games but he hasn't been why they've lost the past few games. Now, if the pass rush can feast against their OL and we can lock down what's left of their receivers, I'm sure he'll look bad again.

Hawks46

Reaction score
RedAlice":j3k1hsyj said:
Seafan":j3k1hsyj said:
That is a team in a world of hurt. 0-5 and they lost three WRs and a special teams players to injuries today. OBJ out for the season.

Hawks have a bye. Then play this hurting team.

I expect at least, what 30+? idk, it is a road game.

Not sure about the offense because their DL is still ok. Russell may just toss it over their heads all game.

I expect our DL to get 10 sacks that game though. Seriously. Clark 3, Richardson 2, Bennett 2, Naz Jones 1, Wagner 1, and new guy 1.

hawks85

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if the giants go 1-15, and there only win is against us. If it’s windy that day those gusts in that stadium are no joke.

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
0-16 is a serious possibility. Their team is in trouble. McAdoo likely gets replaced.