Who do you want for the NFCCG?

• 1. SC 49ers

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • 2. Panthers

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters

hawk45

Reaction score
I took the Panthers because I think we can shut that O down, but beating the Niners would be more satisfying certainly from a rivalry perspective.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
49ers will have been on the road for three straight weeks but Carolina has never been here. I really don't care much one way or another but it would be sweet to end the 9ers season at home.

raisethe3

Reaction score
I honestly don't care for either, but having the Niners here and beating them in the NFC Championship would be a sweet ending. Especially when its your biggest rival!!

Justwin

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3v14od4o said:
The Panthers because a) it means the Niners lost, which is the second-best thing to a Seahawks victory, and b) on the off-chance that Seattle does lose next week, I might have to quit football if they lose to the 49ers at home in the NFCCG.

This... I couldn't stomach a whiner win. :pukeface:

Weadoption

Reaction score
Losing in the Super Bowl is worse, I can handle any loss now lol

HawkWow

Reaction score
pmedic920":qh5srza8 said:
The 9ers would be the sweeter win, on one hand. On the other hand they would be the more bitter loss.

I can't decide. Glad its not up to me. :)

This is where I'm at, too. This year has went (almost) exactly the way I wanted it to. Concluding NFC play with a win over the hated 9ers was the plan, but for the first time since we dismantled them last year, I feel they are a legit threat to beat us and I feel the same about Carolina.

I still believe that despite our totally inept passing game our D will get the win (largely because we're home) but if I had to watch a team other than us in the SB, I sure the hell don't want it to be the 9ers. I'd have to move after the smack I've dealt their fans this entire year. And what a nightmare it would be should Kaep outplay Wilson.

UGhhhhh Go Carolina. I guess.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Seahawkx":3aw9tfcw said:
I want SF. Even if there are no DBs playing, RW still wont pass for more than 100 yards. So we absolutely need the BEAST. He usually has huge games against the 49ers, but the Panthers front 7 is built to stop the run.

Omg, you are like a nuclear warhead of hate on our offence. The ONLY thing i have seen you post is how much wilson/ bevell / Wilson sucks. Must be tough to follow a team you dislike so much

Latest posts