NFL QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomation

Reaction score
Kolsteseahawks":24xx88f8 said:
randomation":24xx88f8 said:
Alright lets go dig up stats then I will post them all for you in an orderly fashion so that you might stop being a moron.

Completions
RW - 63.1
Luck 60.2

TDs
RW - 26
Luck - 23

Picks
RW - 9
Luck - 9 + 7 in the playoffs

YPA
RW - 8.2
Luck 6.7

Rating
RW - 101.2
Luck - 87.0

Yards
RW - 3357
Luck - 3822

Rushing
RW - 539
Luck 377

So your claim basically boils down to yards and feeling. Wilson leads in every statistical category except yards which are arguably the least important category.

These numbers by the way are with Luck having a top 10 line as far as pass protection and Wilson being the most pressured qb in the league.

The only reason people think more highly of Luck then Wilson is confirmation bias look it up.

Also these stats are only for this year. If you include stats from both years Wilson looks even better.
You should evaluate QBs on their talent and ability, not stats, stats don't tell you the whole story, do you think nfl scouts should just look at stats an base all of their picks on that?

You should look back to college where RW also outperformed Luck. Russ has one of the best deep balls in the league that you think luck's is better shows you are either an idiot or engaging in confirmation bias. Luck will be remembered as Chad Pennington to Wilson's Brady.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kolsteseahawks":1utmrlzo said:
I think the media, aka people whose job is to talk about and analyze football and many of whom have worked in high ranking positions in the national football league, know more about football than any of you
I think you don't understand that the media exists to make money.

I suppose you believe Vegas lines are related to who Vegas bookies think will win games, too?

IM_Mvp

Reaction score
Wilson threw 9 picks last year, luck also threw 9... On 100 more pass attempts

You should evaluate QBs on their talent and ability, not stats, stats don't tell you the whole story, do you think nfl scouts should just look at stats an base all of their picks on that?

lol

OP
OP
K

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
IM_Mvp":7orq1s4e said:
Wilson threw 9 picks last year, luck also threw 9... On 100 more pass attempts

lol
I was responding to someone who said that the colts D got put in bad situations because of luck throwing picks, and everyone says that lucks throws so many picks but he had the same amount as Wilson so if you count that against luck, you have to count it against Wilson too

kobebryant

Reaction score
[/quote]

Well if the majority of fans are as boneheaded as you then yes I would have to agree with that assertion.[/quote]
So stating the truth makes me "boneheaded"?[/quote]

Truth?

Nothing you have put forth in this argument is an empiracle fact that can be cited.

Status
Not open for further replies.