OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Marvin49":10lz57tk said:
RationalNiner":10lz57tk said:
loafoftatupu":10lz57tk said:
RationalNiner":10lz57tk said:
I am a long time niner fan, ever since our glory days when we were a dynasty. Been lurking this forum for a year.

I agree with most of what you guys say here. The guys on Webzone are ridiculous and not very bright. Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw an accurate pass. The niner fans are delusional and can't accept the fact that Seattle is just better.

I think you guys will repeat and win the SB this year. We had our chance in 2011 and 2012, but we blew it.

Here's a couple facts for the resident Niner trolls here who always try and talk up the niners.

Wilson >> Kaepernick

PC is a better HC than JH. Hands down.

Seattle's defense >>>> SF defense

Seattle's offense is better than our offense.

Seattle is hands down the best team in the league. The only team that could possibly stop you from repeating is my 49ers combined with a little luck, but that is unlikely due to suspensions, injuries, etc.
I don't know if I would say PC is hands down a better coach or even if there is a substantial difference in the 2 teams. I think that each one is better in different areas, but as a whole the Hawks are just a little better because of the Niners secondary. I think K-Choke is a terrific QB that is playing above his age, but not as cool under pressure as Wilson.

I think PC is a better coach because he actually has experience as a coordinator (former DC of the 49ers, too). He is a defensive mastermind. He is not a chairman of the board type coach like Harbaugh. Even Bill Walsh disapproved of chairman of the board type coaches. I give credit to Harbaugh for being able to put together a great staff and all, but he's not on Pete's level as far as having a very deep understanding of X's and O's on at least one side of the ball. He just doesn't have that experience.

Sigh.

That statement alone shows me how little you know. Harbaugh is a HUGE part of the offense. That's why he was hired to begin with. They had OC after OC leave so they hired a HC who knew offense...

...but why am I even bothering. Sigh. Becoming really clear why you were banned.

Nope, that is just blind regurgitation of what the media has said. I think he was more marketed as a QB guru, however.

Harbaugh actually has ZERO experience as an OC. ZERO. That doesn't mean he doesn't know offense, but I guarantee you Turner, Martz, Holmgren, etc have a much deeper understanding. I believe Sherman and his former stanford players (some that I personally know) have alluded to the fact Harbaugh relies heavily on his offensive staff.

Even during interviews after Stanford defeated Virginia tech, the media would ask him crap like "did you call that crazy play with all the line shifting" and he hesitated and admitted it was either the OL coach or the OC.

And for someone that has such a "great understanding of offense," the results and stats don't show it. The offense has sucked outside the run game, and I don't credit Harbaugh with developing that run game. I believe credit for that goes to Roman and Tim Drevno.

SF49r

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2zy6bncd said:
What do y'all Niner fans think about Greg Roman
Pretty much the same as how you guys think of bevell. Sometimes he can be a genius and there are times where he is too predictable and sometimes hes just an embarrassment

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
SF49r":3twgrht8 said:
Smelly McUgly":3twgrht8 said:
Pretty much the same as how you guys think of bevell. Sometimes he can be a genius and there are times where he is too predictable and sometimes hes just an embarrassment

Bevell is actually a real good OC. I'm surprised the seattle fans complain so much about him.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
RationalNiner":573cnvz8 said:
SF49r":573cnvz8 said:
Smelly McUgly":573cnvz8 said:

Bevell is actually a real good OC. I'm surprised the seattle fans complain so much about him.

Sometimes, he lacks creativity (though not last night, but I think it's telling that Carroll was the one who looked at Auburn run that read-option pass on film and installed it in the playbook) and sometimes, he wants to pass the ball on first and second down even when we have Marshawn Lynch destroying dudes between the tackles.

Cartire

Reaction score
49er implosion has gotten so bad, that they take their own forum bickering to other forums, and continue to bicker with themselves.

Its good to be the king.

Good to be king

Largent80

Reaction score
RationalNiner":j453qk1c said:
Haha, I am a niner fan for life.
I'm sorry. But not really.

Actually, in the 80's I rooted for the Montana/Rice 9ers.

Now?.......Blech, just wanna kick their ass.

Largent80

Reaction score
My Raiders fan friend just converted after last night. Bandwagon = Yes, so save yourself more misery and jump on.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
While I don't agree with The_Z_Man's post entirely, he's right that the team has had some of the best talent in the league the last 5-7 years or so and have nothing to show for it.

When we lost to the Giants in the 2011 NFCC, the excuse was that Alex had no receivers. Give Belichick Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Gore, Delanie Walker, and I guarantee you he would assemble a very competent offense.

The problem is the coaching, plain and simple. Give Belichick or Carroll our roster, and we'd have at least had 2 rings in the last 5 years.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":pnwvzj7v said:
Marvin49":pnwvzj7v said:
WOW.

Just occurs to me that perhaps if you've had that much trouble on all those Niner forums that maybe, just maybe....

....the forum isn't the problem.

I know. Crazy talk.

I don't know about other 49er forums, but I find it hard to believe that anyone without a severe detachment from reality or a psychotic streak could last any length of time on webzone.

After spending the past week reading Packer fans blah blah blah and then twist themselves inside out, I realize just how innocuous and tame their boards are. Sure, some of them are delusional - but virulent scumbaggery is shot down by the mods almost immediately. They are not allowed to go over the edge.

Webzone is a black eye on the face of all NFL fandoms - there is no messageboard anywhere that is as hate filled and conspiracy driven - not to mention the unrestrained whining and weird fixations they get on players who didn't work out or left the team. (Alex Smith, A.J. Jenkins, et.) It really is a shithole. I can't understand for the life of me how a fanbase from SF could tolerate fans who drop homophobic slurs and use homophobic, transgender, and misogynistic verbiage to insult other teams coaches and players whenever they think they can get away with it. They come across as a bunch of inbred redneck wife-beating hicks from some backwoods village.

It almost seems like Raider Nation died, was reborn as a lower lifeform, and migrated west to infect and destroy a once classy and great fanbase. Now all that they do is hate and whine hate and whine hate and whine, and accuse everyone else of cheating or being bad, while completely trying to cover for their own teams inadequacy.

This guy smacked around his pregnant girlfriend, and the only consideration that 49er organization, players, and fans have is grouping around to try to make sure he gets away with it. Because you know, that pregnant woman is a dirty bitch who flung herself at her guy and bruised herself up trying to whup his ass!

"Let's hope it's her fault." Yea, that's it... let's spin it so that it's Her fault.

The delusion involved in that thinking is on a whole 'nother level.

That one little incident is symptomatic of exactly WHY this team is not holding the trophy, despite having the best or equal to the best talent on the field for about 7 years in a row. They don't step up and do what needs to be done, they make excuses.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. They make the wrong decision time and time again, and then back up the wrong decision by making some excuse. "If the pass was only a bit higher." No Kap... you made the wrong play, that's just an excuse.

"His pregnant girlfriend FLUNG HERSELF at him and bruised herself up! Yea, Yea, that's it!!!" :34853_doh:

It's the city, the owner, the coaches, the players, the fans -- always an excuse -- no one ever wants to step up and make the right decision at the right time and do the right thing, especially not the moderators on their fan boards.

Meanwhile, I got dinged here last week and warned for "hidden language" for mildly pushing at an obvious troll.

No excuses over here in hawkville from the top all the way down. ;) If someone here suggested that a pregnant girlfriend bruised herself up by flinging herself at one of our hawk players you would get laughed the hell out of town and told to shut up.

I think its rather comical that peeps berate the 'zone as if its the worst. Not close.

The 'zone has a HUGE membership base and there are so very loud loons over there, but there are also some very good posters. Its really just a matter of figuring out who is worth your time and who's not.

It is less loony here mostly because there is a much smaller base of memberships...but there are still a few loons. I ignore them for the most part. There are also some good posters who disagree with me (ALOT), but they are good at articulating their point even if I disagree with it and the debate is fun.

As for some of what you said there about certain forums, I have to say that the most congenial fans I've seen in any forum were GB Packer fans. I don't hold them as the norm and the 'zone as well below...more like Packer fans are some of the nicest I've seen on the internet.

You wanna see loony tho.....go look a KC fans, Philly fans, or Giants fans.

After the Alex Smith was traded and I tried to explain he wasn't as bad as they thought, I was told by one KC fan that he wanted me to "Die in Aids fire and burn for eternity". I'm not sure I even know what that means. Gino Smith BTW was the second coming of Peyton Manning BTW, would never last past the 3rd or 4th pick, and not picking him in favor of Alex Smith was pure stupidity.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Marvin49":277xj4t0 said:
The_Z_Man":277xj4t0 said:
Marvin49":277xj4t0 said:
WOW.

Just occurs to me that perhaps if you've had that much trouble on all those Niner forums that maybe, just maybe....

I know. Crazy talk.

I don't know about other 49er forums, but I find it hard to believe that anyone without a severe detachment from reality or a psychotic streak could last any length of time on webzone.

After spending the past week reading Packer fans blah blah blah and then twist themselves inside out, I realize just how innocuous and tame their boards are. Sure, some of them are delusional - but virulent scumbaggery is shot down by the mods almost immediately. They are not allowed to go over the edge.

Webzone is a black eye on the face of all NFL fandoms - there is no messageboard anywhere that is as hate filled and conspiracy driven - not to mention the unrestrained whining and weird fixations they get on players who didn't work out or left the team. (Alex Smith, A.J. Jenkins, et.) It really is a shithole. I can't understand for the life of me how a fanbase from SF could tolerate fans who drop homophobic slurs and use homophobic, transgender, and misogynistic verbiage to insult other teams coaches and players whenever they think they can get away with it. They come across as a bunch of inbred redneck wife-beating hicks from some backwoods village.

It almost seems like Raider Nation died, was reborn as a lower lifeform, and migrated west to infect and destroy a once classy and great fanbase. Now all that they do is hate and whine hate and whine hate and whine, and accuse everyone else of cheating or being bad, while completely trying to cover for their own teams inadequacy.

This guy smacked around his pregnant girlfriend, and the only consideration that 49er organization, players, and fans have is grouping around to try to make sure he gets away with it. Because you know, that pregnant woman is a dirty bitch who flung herself at her guy and bruised herself up trying to whup his ass!

"Let's hope it's her fault." Yea, that's it... let's spin it so that it's Her fault.

That one little incident is symptomatic of exactly WHY this team is not holding the trophy, despite having the best or equal to the best talent on the field for about 7 years in a row. They don't step up and do what needs to be done, they make excuses.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. They make the wrong decision time and time again, and then back up the wrong decision by making some excuse. "If the pass was only a bit higher." No Kap... you made the wrong play, that's just an excuse.

"His pregnant girlfriend FLUNG HERSELF at him and bruised herself up! Yea, Yea, that's it!!!" :34853_doh:

It's the city, the owner, the coaches, the players, the fans -- always an excuse -- no one ever wants to step up and make the right decision at the right time and do the right thing, especially not the moderators on their fan boards.

Meanwhile, I got dinged here last week and warned for "hidden language" for mildly pushing at an obvious troll.

No excuses over here in hawkville from the top all the way down. ;) If someone here suggested that a pregnant girlfriend bruised herself up by flinging herself at one of our hawk players you would get laughed the hell out of town and told to shut up.

I think its rather comical that peeps berate the 'zone as if its the worst. Not close.

The 'zone has a HUGE membership base and there are so very loud loons over there, but there are also some very good posters. Its really just a matter of figuring out who is worth your time and who's not.

It is less loony here mostly because there is a much smaller base of memberships...but there are still a few loons. I ignore them for the most part. There are also some good posters who disagree with me (ALOT), but they are good at articulating their point even if I disagree with it and the debate is fun.

As for some of what you said there about certain forums, I have to say that the most congenial fans I've seen in any forum were GB Packer fans. I don't hold them as the norm and the 'zone as well below...more like Packer fans are some of the nicest I've seen on the internet.

After the Alex Smith was traded and I tried to explain he wasn't as bad as they thought, I was told by one KC fan that he wanted me to "Die in Aids fire and burn for eternity".

I'm not sure I even know what that means.

You always take the obvious bait, though I agree with the guy's views on webzone. Webzone is a nuclear waste dump.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":xejec8hi said:
Marvin49":xejec8hi said:
The_Z_Man":xejec8hi said:
Marvin49":xejec8hi said:
WOW.

I know. Crazy talk.

After the Alex Smith was traded and I tried to explain he wasn't as bad as they thought, I was told by one KC fan that he wanted me to "Die in Aids fire and burn for eternity".

I'm not sure I even know what that means.

You always take the obvious bait, though I agree with the guy's views on webzone. Webzone is a nuclear waste dump.

Of course you do dear.

Largent80

Reaction score
I hate these quotes that quote quotes. I makes this shit unreadable. You know people, you can actually DELETE previous posts within a post by using backspace or delete?

Frack. I can't believe how lazy people are.

Why in the hell do you quote, quote, quote the same shit over and over.?

Have a brain much?

Cartire

Reaction score
Largent80":37q8t5ox said:
I hate these quotes that quote quotes. I makes this shit unreadable. You know people, you can actually DELETE previous posts within a post by using backspace or delete?

Have a brain much?

Have a brain much?

Have a brain much?

Have a brain much?

What these guys said.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Largent80":1u1snkj2 said:
RationalNiner":1u1snkj2 said:
Haha, I am a niner fan for life.
I'm sorry. But not really.

Actually, in the 80's I rooted for the Montana/Rice 9ers.

Now?.......Blech, just wanna kick their ass.
You and me both man. I am fairly certain that I know more about the Dyna-Niners and Walsh era than a good portion of the younger fan base, maybe some of the old too (because I am old and grew up on the West Coast)

It was fun to see the Niners go from perennial embarrassment to the dynasty team. I always loved the unlikely, the underdog or a shake up from Pittsburgh, the Raiders and Cowboys being the winners of seemingly everything. It is the reason a Cali native latched onto the Seahawks that first game when the new team and their awesome blue unis trotted on the field to play the then STL Cardinals.

Montana was easy to like and so was Walsh. The guy left quite a legacy.

Melencause

Reaction score
Marvin49":33rmy2em said:
RationalNiner":33rmy2em said:
Popeyejones":33rmy2em said:
LOL at RationalNiner trying waaaayyyy too hard.

Not that I disagree too much with anything that he said, but this reads more like a gimmick account than a real post. And if it is real, dude, for a first post you're way too invested in being liked over being respected (and in enemy territory, hoping for either is a fool's errand, just keep posting and ignore the folks who are worth ignoring ;) ).

[/unasked for advice]

Right. I've been banned from every 49er forum because I couldn't get along with you turds. That includes 49erholics, .com, webzone, etc. There are a few fanbases where the fans are just as ridiculous. The Dallas fanbase is just as ridiculous as the niner fan base.

I got banned on .com when we hired Harbaugh for calling him out on having a DUI in his 40s and divorcing his wife in order to marry his former sugar baby. My posts were deleted. Yeah, why do you think Harbaugh got divorced and remarried? His current wife was his sugar baby he was seeing on the side while married. And I know this for a fact.

Above reproach my ass. I never approved of the hire.

WOW.

I know. Crazy talk.

Its the same style of people hosting those forums... so not exactly crazy talk. But you know... opinions.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":570no52l said:
I think Harbaugh is a coaching genius. Can't stand him, but I think he is.

I would say Belichick, Harbaugh, Carroll, and Kelly are the four coaches that I would hate to have across from my team's sideline in a big game situation. Everyone else, I would be okay with. Maybe Arians will be in that group by this time next year. Maybe Trestman. Reid is close to that top group. But the aforementioned quartet are the ones that would scare me the most.

WOW, I think Harbadouche is a turd in Khaki's. There is a significant difference between coaching styles and philosophies of both. Pete is by far the better coach.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3e8rflb1 said:
Popeyejones":3e8rflb1 said:
LOL at RationalNiner trying waaaayyyy too hard.

Not that I disagree too much with anything that he said, but this reads more like a gimmick account than a real post. And if it is real, dude, for a first post you're way too invested in being liked over being respected (and in enemy territory, hoping for either is a fool's errand, just keep posting and ignore the folks who are worth ignoring ;) ).

[/unasked for advice]

Right. I've been banned from every 49er forum because I couldn't get along with you turds. That includes 49erholics, .com, webzone, etc. There are a few fanbases where the fans are just as ridiculous. The Dallas fanbase is just as ridiculous as the niner fan base.

I got banned on .com when we hired Harbaugh for calling him out on having a DUI in his 40s and divorcing his wife in order to marry his former sugar baby. My posts were deleted. Yeah, why do you think Harbaugh got divorced and remarried? His current wife was his sugar baby he was seeing on the side while married. And I know this for a fact.

Above reproach my ass. I never approved of the hire.

Why is that whenever a poster who has been banned from somewhere* recounts why they were banned it was because of their opinions, but whenever you're posting somewhere and someone gets banned it has little to nothing to do with their opinions and is instead because they were desperately trolling for attention, a truly awful poster, an unrepentant psychopath and jerk, and usually a mix of all three? Always funny the way that works.

* "Banned from somewhere" not really accurate, as in my experience, despite insistence to the contrary from those who have been banned, there are two types of people on the Internet: those who have never been banned nor have ever been close to being banned, and those who have a "home base" which may find their antics entertaining, but have otherwise been banned repeatedly across forums on a wide range of topics.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3g5f1dau said:
Why is that whenever a poster who has been banned from somewhere* recounts why they were banned it was because of their opinions, but whenever you're posting somewhere and someone gets banned it has little to nothing to do with their opinions and is instead because they were desperately trolling for attention, a truly awful poster, an unrepentant psychopath and jerk, and usually a mix of all three? Always funny the way that works.

Harbaugh having a DUI and leaving his ex-wife for his expensive, blonde sugar baby is not an opinion. People within the organization know about it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2sng0qqz said:
RationalNiner":2sng0qqz said:
SF49r":2sng0qqz said:
Smelly McUgly":2sng0qqz said:

Sometimes, he lacks creativity (though not last night, but I think it's telling that Carroll was the one who looked at Auburn run that read-option pass on film and installed it in the playbook) and sometimes, he wants to pass the ball on first and second down even when we have Marshawn Lynch destroying dudes between the tackles.
I definitely prefer that over run, run, incomplete pass because even the Chinese know what's coming.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
RationalNiner":gzefnxqd said:
Popeyejones":gzefnxqd said:

Harbaugh having a DUI and leaving his ex-wife for his expensive, blonde sugar baby is not an opinion. People within the organization know about it.

I guarantee "RationNiner" is actually "Richandhandsom"