Niner fan, and I agree with most the members here

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":2vpfut2g said:
RationalNiner":2vpfut2g said:
I am a long time niner fan, ever since our glory days when we were a dynasty. Been lurking this forum for a year.

I agree with most of what you guys say here. The guys on Webzone are ridiculous and not very bright. Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw an accurate pass. The niner fans are delusional and can't accept the fact that Seattle is just better.

I think you guys will repeat and win the SB this year. We had our chance in 2011 and 2012, but we blew it.

Here's a couple facts for the resident Niner trolls here who always try and talk up the niners.

Wilson >> Kaepernick

PC is a better HC than JH. Hands down.

Seattle's defense >>>> SF defense

Seattle's offense is better than our offense.

Seattle is hands down the best team in the league. The only team that could possibly stop you from repeating is my 49ers combined with a little luck, but that is unlikely due to suspensions, injuries, etc.

SMDH.

Thanks. I'll write that down.

:beach:

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1is6jbjk said:
In High School Melvin was voted "Most likely to have an excuse for everything".

OK, I give....what am I excusing this time exactly?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":35by9psw said:
loafoftatupu":35by9psw said:
In High School Melvin was voted "Most likely to have an excuse for everything".

OK, I give....what am I excusing this time exactly?
I don't know. I didn't read anything.

I was just stating what I already read since the 2013 offseason. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I am getting ready to hyper reacts to something, do I ban all the influx of other teams posters or all the Seahawks .Net Members, getting harder to tell the difference and that confusion makes me have anxiety.

Kidding, thanks for all your input on things guys, in my opinion you all bring a bit of color to the Green and Blue that keeps many of us grounded.

Sherminator

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2g3khwxg said:
I am a long time niner fan, ever since our glory days when we were a dynasty. Been lurking this forum for a year.

I agree with most of what you guys say here. The guys on Webzone are ridiculous and not very bright. Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw an accurate pass. The niner fans are delusional and can't accept the fact that Seattle is just better.

I think you guys will repeat and win the SB this year. We had our chance in 2011 and 2012, but we blew it.

Here's a couple facts for the resident Niner trolls here who always try and talk up the niners.

Wilson >> Kaepernick

PC is a better HC than JH. Hands down.

Seattle's defense >>>> SF defense

Seattle's offense is better than our offense.

Seattle is hands down the best team in the league. The only team that could possibly stop you from repeating is my 49ers combined with a little luck, but that is unlikely due to suspensions, injuries, etc.

Looks like somebody is looking for some sort of acceptance somewhere...
Did we get banned from the zone? :(

Btw, what was the point of this thread?