Niner fan, and I agree with most the members here

Babsmack

Reaction score
Why am I not surprised you're a Webzone reject? Along with every other forum. Webzone is a board full of rejects. I myself am a regular on the official board at .com. Even seen a few of the Hawk fans here post over there.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ How is that board? Never been there before.

I think there are some decent posters at the Zone, it's just a pain in the rear to find 'em because there's so much chaff and because of the way they insist on merging everything into mammoth unmanageable threads.

(I'm a 9ers fan btw).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":259lgoq6 said:
The official 49ers forum is better than the Webzone for sure, but not the amazing Shangri-La that some make it out to be. :)

Though, I can't say the Webzone ever had a mod stalk me and post my Facebook profile pic with my real first & last name in front of everybody, so there is that...

Babsmack

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2sjntf8u said:

I think there are some decent posters at the Zone, it's just a pain in the rear to find 'em because there's so much chaff and because of the way they insist on merging everything into mammoth unmanageable threads.

(I'm a 9ers fan btw).

Best Niners board out there. Very popular and extremely active. Very respectful place, family friendly (mods ensure the Niners wishes are met there, as the Niners have set the rules for the forum) Trolls and flamers don't last long.

Babsmack

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ujgryqo said:
Popeyejones":3ujgryqo said:
The official 49ers forum is better than the Webzone for sure, but not the amazing Shangri-La that some make it out to be. :)

Though, I can't say the Webzone ever had a mod stalk me and post my Facebook profile pic with my real first & last name in front of everybody, so there is that...

I remember that. He's a cool guy but that was out of line. His mod status was taken from him when that came to light to the other mods. Oh, well.

Hi, Roland. :D

We have a new Seahawks thread started over there. Just for you.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sup, Bab? Almost didn't recognize you without the Achmed avatar. :)

Also, yes, they handled that situation well, removing him from being a mod. I haven't really posted there in a while, which you guys probably prefer, haha.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3mcifryw said:
RationalNiner":3mcifryw said:
I'd call RW top 5 at this point, which is actually a huge compliment for someone with only 2 seasons as a starter.

All the big names are better QBs, Brady, Manning, Brees, ARod and as unpopular as this might sound Roethlisraper IMHO.

Not just from stats, but from the ability to extend plays and make all the throws.

RW can make all the throws, the burner, the deep ball, the fade, the sideline and while on the run in either direction. At this point it is just a matter of experience.

Part of me wants to put Rivers ahead of RW also, Ryan fits in that area too. I would say top 10 for sure and for 3rd year, that is still saying something.

What we do know is that RW is no fluke. A certain group of fans on a rival board claim he will be exposed as some fraud, but they have made that claim all 3 years and he has only improved.

CK is a little behind him in 3-4 areas, keeping a cool head, pocket elusiveness, taking mojo off the ball and seeing his options. But he also has a little more arm, better break away speed and height.

If Stafford wasn't a pick machine, he would be SO dangerous.
I don't see anything to disagree with here.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Babsmack":xwnlqgvl said:
Why am I not surprised you're a Webzone reject? Along with every other forum. Webzone is a board full of rejects. I myself am a regular on the official board at .com. Even seen a few of the Hawk fans here post over there.
Bullshit. :)

You aren't a regular there, you are a system node that would create a board outage if you logged out.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":fsfdigwg said:
Popeyejones":fsfdigwg said:

Lighten up young man... I said that after a long smooth period. You can't hold me responsible for not knowing they had been infected by the DenialZone.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":23r0ez1h said:

(I'm a 9ers fan btw).

That is what I see as the problem. The structure and mixing in everything. It's really lacking in organization.

If a new member wanted to read recent information about an injury or status on a player they would find it in a "player x is a 49er" thread that could be 2 years old and start with when the player was acquired, his OTA status, how he did in camp, preseason and regular season from the 2013 season and how is 2014 offseason went only to find out at the end that he is on IR.

kind of annoying.

irocdave

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3vzadcrf said:
^^^would amend to "As long as Lynch, Harvin, Wilson, and probably ET stay healthy", but for the most part agreed. Hard to argue so far that the Hawks aren't still at the top of the pack. (No pun.)

So..any time Hawk fans talk about upcoming games or projections as to the playoffs we should add "As long as Lynch, Harvin, Wilson, and probably ET stay healthy". Funny, I have visited a lot of NFL fan forums and this doesn't seem to be a prerequisite to talking future matchups. You only do that when your teams guys are not playing. You know, like when they are suspended and stuff.

Get off your niner wholier than thou soapbox fandom stand. Your not teaching an uneducated fandom class here junior.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wow, with all the new 49er posters maybe we should charge a reserved post license, after all SC does it and the flock there :)

Babsmack

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2j7ao5j3 said:
Babsmack":2j7ao5j3 said:

You aren't a regular there, you are a system node that would create a board outage if you logged out.

'Sup, Loaf? Haven't seen you over there in a while.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
irocdave":208duecw said:
Popeyejones":208duecw said:
^^^would amend to "As long as Lynch, Harvin, Wilson, and probably ET stay healthy", but for the most part agreed. Hard to argue so far that the Hawks aren't still at the top of the pack. (No pun.)

So..any time Hawk fans talk about upcoming games or projections as to the playoffs we should add "As long as Lynch, Harvin, Wilson, and probably ET stay healthy". Funny, I have visited a lot of NFL fan forums and this doesn't seem to be a prerequisite to talking future matchups. You only do that when your teams guys are not playing. You know, like when they are suspended and stuff.

Get off your niner wholier than thou soapbox fandom stand. Your not teaching an uneducated fandom class here junior.

Huh? Look at the post again and what it was responding to. My point was that I agreed that the Hawks are the best team in the league.

You're ranting about nothing. :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Babsmack":3rqei6qd said:
loafoftatupu":3rqei6qd said:
Babsmack":3rqei6qd said:

'Sup, Loaf? Haven't seen you over there in a while.
I'll be back.. my frequency of visit has reduced greatly over the last year, but even more right now. I can only handle one board these days.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I hate these quotes that quote quotes. I makes this shit unreadable. You know people, you can actually DELETE previous posts within a post by using backspace or delete?

Frack. I can't believe how lazy people are.

Why in the hell do you quote, quote, quote the same shit over and over.?

Have a brain much?[/quote]
I hate these quotes that quote quotes. I makes this shit unreadable. You know people, you can actually DELETE previous posts within a post by using backspace or delete?

What these guys said.[/quote]

Well played sir.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Wow this guy is trying to hard.
Like somebody else said, hand over your niner card sir.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sherminator":gwhd9ivm said:
Says the guy who pretended to be a Seattle fan.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Scottemojo":bxvwgh2p said:
Sherminator":bxvwgh2p said:
Says the guy who pretended to be a Seattle fan.

I'll simply say the same thing I said last time to you,
Please, show me where I claimed to be a Hawk fan?

Btw, I think we both know how that search turned out for you last time

kearly

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2tbr38uf said:
No doubt Russell played well last year and contributed to the SB win by playing smart football and complimenting the strengths of the team.

However it is still premature to call him the best. I understand they love RW, but they aren't taking into account how the system might've been different if you had a Brady or Manning. It probably wouldn't have been the same system RW runs.

I can't argue. But that's because judging a QB is as much subjective as it is analytical. Look at Alex Smith. He was one of the most damaging QB busts in NFL history. Then Harbaugh comes along, and turns Smith into the NFL's best game manager. Mark Sanchez was an abomination in New York. But in the Eagles system, he looks shockingly good.

You can't separate a QB from his offense, unless that QB IS the offense like Peyton Manning, which is why I regard Manning as the G.O.A.T. After Manning though, it's mostly subjective how you rank the rest. If you want to put Brees or Rodgers next, you have to ask yourself how Wilson would do in those offenses. I think he would be just as awesome. Drew Brees said himself that Wilson has more innate talent than he does, and I agree with him.

On the other side of the coin, what would we think of Drew Brees if he didn't have Jimmy Graham and only threw 25 pass attempts a game despite excellent production per pass? That's pretty much exactly what Russell Wilson is.

Latest posts