Niners v DC

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Turf looks terrible. Someone already slipped on the opening kickoff.

Axx

Reaction score
lmao CK can't run without tripping on his own feet

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Redskins are looking unusually disciplined on defense. I wonder how long this will last.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
seahawk2k":29728bgn said:
Redskins are looking unusually disciplined on defense. I wonder how long this will last.

Ehhh.

It has more to do with the 9ers offense being ridiculously telegraphed, IMO.

We've seen it in both series'.

In the first series the Redskins had seven in the box, the 9ers motioned, and two more came down into the box in preparation for the run that was going to come. Same thing happened in the next series. The 9ers haven't had a run play yet without the Redskins having or shifting into 8 or more in the box, and haven't had a pass play with the Redskins shifting or having seven or less in the box. So far they know exactly what's coming. (the 3rd down no huddle shotguns followed by multiple audibles while the Skins work out what they want to do is another hilarious symptom of this).

Basically, the 9ers pedestrian offense is making the Skins look better than they are on D so far, IMO.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I always thought Shanahan had some balls. But it seems that he just doesn't.
Unless Cousins is really awful, I think some other coach would have sat down RGIII already.
WilsonMVP":3ahcpzxm said:
Need to get some Kirk Cousins in here...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Never seen a team with so little creativity ... CK7 looks like the old Cam Newton.