Niners v DC

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawker84":26zxwctj said:
god watching josh wilson play makes me cringe and brings back some very painful memories. always in position to make a play and never seems to be able to complete it. that will be the key to this whoopin, boldin on wilson.. should be a big game for boldin.

Not entirely his fault, IMO. Redskins got greedy and dropped a safety down into the box on three completions on that drive. Look for them to correct it.

The problem though is once you have to start respecting the pass you can't go all out to stop the run, which has been the 9ers problem the last two weeks (never being able to make the pass respected).

hawker84

Reaction score
The Delf":3u1vz89x said:
Phew... I'd like the Skins to win this... but first, they should learn to play properly. -.-

Don't know why, but i find this extremely funny.

RGIII, your 2012 Rookie of the year folks..

HawkWow

Reaction score
You can't stop Kaepernick...can only hope to contain him. The man is en FUEGO!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1vfjn5w3 said:
hawker84":1vfjn5w3 said:
god watching josh wilson play makes me cringe and brings back some very painful memories. always in position to make a play and never seems to be able to complete it. that will be the key to this whoopin, boldin on wilson.. should be a big game for boldin.

Not entirely his fault, IMO. Redskins got greedy and dropped a safety down into the box on three completions on that drive. Look for them to correct it.

The problem though is once you have to start respecting the pass you can't go all out to stop the run, which has been the 9ers problem the last two weeks (never being able to make the pass respected).

No, Wilson is just bad. We watched him for too many years here get torched over and over

HawkWow

Reaction score
LOL...I'm texting back and forth with delusional Niner fans. Telling them how firkin awesome Kaep looks tonite and I think he's got his mojo back. Like fools, they're buying it. Let's hope their FO is too.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1n1ybsgp said:
No, Wilson is just bad. We watched him for too many years here get torched over and over

Oh, yeah, not saying he's good at all, just saying that he should have safety help, and when the Skins were shutting down the pass game on the first two series' he had safety help that he hasn't had since he has been getting torched.

Ahmad Brooks player of the game so far.

hawker84

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3kfu3dmq said:
hawker84":3kfu3dmq said:

If i had a dime for every time i've cussed out Josh Wilson, the Sonics would be back in town. trust me when i say, he is very very bad....

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkWow":3vomu7tq said:
LOL...I'm texting back and forth with delusional Niner fans. Telling them how firkin awesome Kaep looks tonite and I think he's got his mojo back. Like fools, they're buying it. Let's hope their FO is too.

The fun is that you guys get to have it both ways. If Kaep plays poorly you get to cackle, and if he plays well you get to cackle about how it doesn't count because of the Skins defense. Basically, no matter what, Kaep and the 9ers will get zero credit from Hawks fans who are so inclined. :D

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3ibgaphb said:
HawkWow":3ibgaphb said:

The fun is that you guys get to have it both ways. If Kaep plays poorly you get to cackle, and if he plays well you get to cackle about how it doesn't count because of the Skins defense. Basically, no matter what, Kaep and the 9ers will get zero credit from Hawks fans who are so inclined. :D

Well so far Kaep has at least had the smarts to throw against Wilson. Cant blame him for that.

Latest posts