Niners vs Cowboys

HawkWow

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":oba2hpj4 said:
James in PA":oba2hpj4 said:
I know Dallas sucks, but all the experts who said the niners were going to take a "step back" this year are sadly going to be wrong. Ok so they have guys out either due to injury or suspension. They're still a deep team. Oh, they didn't look sharp in preseason? Please. Other than Seattle, who would you pick to beat the Niners right now? That soft Denver team? New Orleans? Green Bay? Bottom line San Fran is still going to be right there.

This... the rest of the NFL looks like crap compared to the hawks and niners.

Philly. Don't let the 1st half of the first game fool ya bro. And GB is far from done this year. Romo is serving up Ints and I do agree the Niners have done some good things out there..Kaep has surprised me in particular, but they are playing arguably the league's worst defense who's offense has turned the ball over 4 times in 5 possessions. The Dawgs would look competitive against that.

Sherminator

Reaction score
HawkWow":23h4t83a said:
The_Z_Man":23h4t83a said:
James in PA":23h4t83a said:
I know Dallas sucks, but all the experts who said the niners were going to take a "step back" this year are sadly going to be wrong. Ok so they have guys out either due to injury or suspension. They're still a deep team. Oh, they didn't look sharp in preseason? Please. Other than Seattle, who would you pick to beat the Niners right now? That soft Denver team? New Orleans? Green Bay? Bottom line San Fran is still going to be right there.

Philly. Don't let the 1st half of the first game fool ya bro. And GB is far from done this year. Romo is serving up Ints and I do agree the Niners have done some good things out there..Kaep has surprised me in particular, but they are playing arguably the league's worst defense who's offense has turned the ball over 4 times in 5 possessions. The Dawgs would look competitive against that.

Was taking you seriously until you compared a college team to an NFL team
:34853_doh:

The Cowboys would absolutely destroy the Dawgs, wouldn't even be close
I'd say 70-0 after Romo got pulled in the 1st half

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":ztb92jzt said:
Niner D looks great against Dallas, but when they meet a team that doesn't hand them the ball, they look like they might have trouble.
49ers defense actually looks pretty soft versus the run right now. Too bad we don't meet them until late in the season.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Philly needs a secondary and a QB that isn't mediocre.

I know people here get on me for calling Foles suspect, but it was clear that he was going to regress from what he did last season. I think he'll regress hard. They look like a 10-6 team at best, and while I really respect Chip Kelly as a coach, they don't have the horses on defense or a good enough QB to really scare me.

I think it's NO and maybe SF if they get some guys back on defense that we gotta worry about.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":2v6lnlyu said:
James in PA":2v6lnlyu said:

Dude...it's the Cowboys.
Yeah, Dallas is beyond SUCK! Worlds worst defense and a choke artist at QB just might land you in the running for the #1 pick!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
In all seriousness, you can not take anything positive or negative from this game outside of DullAss being the absolute worst team in NFL this year. They had the worst Def last year and only got worse and ChokaRoma is displaying the worst quarterbacking performance you can imagine. It would be pretty hard to gauge any team against that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sherminator":e2zp3a6m said:
HawkWow":e2zp3a6m said:
The_Z_Man":e2zp3a6m said:
James in PA":e2zp3a6m said:

So...you're going on record as saying the Dallas cowboys could beat the Washington (no D) awgs ? You should join Sapp on NFL net, bro. You're that good.

Sherminator

Reaction score
HawkWow":nt9tj4h3 said:
So...you're going on record as saying the Dallas cowboys could beat the Washington (no D) awgs ? You should join Sapp on NFL net, bro. You're that good.

?
You said that Washington U, as in the Huskies, would be competitive against the Cowboys.
True or false?

49ers

Reaction score
James in PA":za2v9f7q said:
This.

The 49ers took a step back on defense (obviously), but also took a step forward on offense (Crabtree, Johnson, Hyde, Kap + 1 year of experience). It's pretty much the same team in terms of talent. The 49ers defense also appear to be focusing on the passing game a ton more than the run game. Let Murray get his yards on the ground between the 20s, just tighten the red zone defense and don't let Romo start slinging it.

Everyone is getting on the case about how bad Dallas is. Yes, I agree, but isn't a good team SUPPOSED to be blowing a bad team? Don't you think a 28-3 halftime score would be about accurate if it was Seattle vs Dallas?

BTW, if I haven't said it yet, these forums look fantastic. Best forums of all NFL forums. Look the best, run the fastest, load the quickest; simply awesome.

Here's to another SF vs Sea battle in 2014! :th2thumbs:

hawker84

Reaction score
Sherminator":28dwwwyz said:
Smelly McUgly":28dwwwyz said:
Yeah, no offense to the 49ers, but they haven't stopped the run and look shaky defensively. They are just beating up on a bad team. They're good, but they're not as good as last year.

Lol no s***

We are missing 2 pro-bowlers and a starting NT, in a 3-4 a good NT can make all the difference between a shaky NT

you're secondary still sucks even with the starters in there outside of Reid. and that will be your downfall. You play anybody with a half decent QB and you're going to struggle. Play anybody with a half decent defense i still think you struggle. but to give credit where credits due, you're whipping a very bad cowboy team as you should be. i've never been more confident going into a season facing SF than i am this season.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sherminator":1q0zds5b said:
HawkWow":1q0zds5b said:
The_Z_Man":1q0zds5b said:
James in PA":1q0zds5b said:

Normally I'd agree but this is Dallas we are talking about, I'd think UW could put up 25 on that craptastic Dallas defense, and I don't think UW is that good! The Dallas defense will set records for futility before all is said and done! Enjoy your "bye" week.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":kglb21ua said:
HawkWow":kglb21ua said:
James in PA":kglb21ua said:

Dude...it's the Cowboys.
Yeah, Dallas is beyond SUCK! Worlds worst defense and a choke artist at QB just might land you in the running for the #1 pick!

The hell of it is, Dallas has so many holes, they'd be wiser to trade out of the 1 spot and pass on the future all-pro Mariota. Nothing goes right for the Cowboys anymore but in Snyder-speak, Mariota should be worth no less than 6 1sts.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns looked better today than Dallas have so far. Think about that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sherminator":m42uogie said:
HawkWow":m42uogie said:

?
You said that Washington U, as in the Huskies, would be competitive against the Cowboys.
True or false?

You're new. I don't mean to the forum.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just a few first half notes.

1) Niners playing a ton of coverage so that's one reason they are allowing so many run yards. Still, they were able to do the same last year and still stop the run.

2) Ugg...lost both starting corners. That may be a problem here.

3) Right side of the O-Line right now are backups with Looney and Martin. Davis out and Boone didn't start.

4) Kap has looked pretty damn accurate so far particularly on that TD to Davis for his first TD. Still, Dallas D is horrendous.

5) I'd expect to see ALOT of Carlos Hyde I'm the second half. Gotta pound the ball on the ground, kill the clock, and not expose those backup corners.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys team slogan: Slumping offensively? We can help.

Seriously can't wait until Seattle gets them at home. It's going to be delightful.

Sherminator

Reaction score
hawker84":3eqz24ju said:
Sherminator":3eqz24ju said:
Smelly McUgly":3eqz24ju said:
Yeah, no offense to the 49ers, but they haven't stopped the run and look shaky defensively. They are just beating up on a bad team. They're good, but they're not as good as last year.

Lol no s***

We are missing 2 pro-bowlers and a starting NT, in a 3-4 a good NT can make all the difference between a shaky NT

you're secondary still sucks even with the starters in there outside of Reid. and that will be your downfall. You play anybody with a half decent QB and you're going to struggle. Play anybody with a half decent defense i still think you struggle. but to give credit where credits due, you're whipping a very bad cowboy team as you should be. i've never been more confident going into a season facing SF than i am this season.

It amazes me that you can come up with this conclusion, Brock and Cully played how much of the preseason?
Also, Brock went out within the first 5 minutes and Cully followed 3-4 mins after.
But hey you seem to know how things work

You got a crystal ball over there or something?

We are lacking mightly in our pass rush which is a huge benefit to the secondary. (see Seattle 2013)
I saw the word think alot, I'm glad its coming from you because it looks like it doesn't mean much.

You haven't seen our team yet, this isn't the squad you are going to face so be as confident as you want

SF49r

Reaction score
Marshawn lynch would run wild on us right now. Lucky for the 49ers we face you guys late in November and I expect them to pick it up by then.

Sherminator

Reaction score
HawkWow":23q7qwwf said:
Sherminator":23q7qwwf said:
HawkWow":23q7qwwf said:

?
True or false?

I need to find one of those deflect quotes you guys use against us all the time.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sherminator":2iep8gd0 said:
HawkWow":2iep8gd0 said:
Sherminator":2iep8gd0 said:
HawkWow":2iep8gd0 said:

?
True or false?

I need to find one of those deflect quotes you guys use against us all the time.
Keep up the quality posting bro, rooting for you

Dude, it's HawkWow. Just shake your head and move on. That's what the rest of us do.