NO vs. Carolina

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":294c8q8n said:
Not sure that was actually an interception. It certainly wouldn’t have been a catch and fumble if it was on offense.

It wasnt lol...I guess a catch is different on D...that ball was moving all over the place how the hell was that a catch

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I dont like either team BUT

Panthers got amazingly screw jobbed on that INT

Not even a review on it and it was DEF NOT a catch and cost the Panthers 20ish yards in field position.

To call that a Catch is so laughable.....compared to some of the stuff that was reversed or not called a catch earlier in the season.

Then the grounding call which was questionable.....if that is Brady or Rodgers I doubt grounding is called.

Regardless....Panthers were awful in the Redzone and it cost them the game, just thought the refs screwed them over on a few things at the end of the game

DJrmb

Reaction score
Happy to see Newton going home. Don't understand why anyone outside of Panthers fans ever liked or respected him.

On a side note I hope RW and DB were watching how to QB a real offense. I seriously hope somehow if Carrol and co are done in a couple of years that Sean Payton is our next HC somehow.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
DJrmb":32s09oa5 said:
Happy to see Newton going home. Don't understand why anyone outside of Panthers fans ever liked or respected him.

On a side note I hope RW and DB were watching how to QB a real offense. I seriously hope somehow if Carrol and co are done in a couple of years that Sean Payton is our next HC somehow.

Does QBing a real offense equate to running the ball 22 times for 41 yards...I dont want that kind of offense :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DJrmb":28bd839h said:

Russ and Doug don’t have a good offensive line, but they do have a flaming moron for an OC.

Brees had a ton of “clean pockets” to throw from today. Russ would kill for that.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":w47nf1j6 said:
DJrmb":w47nf1j6 said:

Russ and Doug don’t have a good offensive line, but they do have a flaming moron for an OC.

Brees had a ton of “clean pockets” to throw from today. Russ would kill for that.

Agree, for the vast majority of the game, Brees wasn’t even hurried. Had time to do whatever he wanted.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I forgot...

Panthers are now officially for Sale...let the bidding begin

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":1x3lu7wm said:
To own Fig Newton 3 times in 1 season is
AWESOME!!

:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Congrats Black and Golden! Also caliente and the other Saints fans around these parts. Go win it all!

El Caliente

Reaction score
We had no run game because the Panthers sold out to stop the run. Were you not watching the game. Drew was facing 9 in the box all game, and sadly for the Panthers (and good for us) Drew is one of the best when facing a pass rush. Pick your poison, but don't be upset when it comes back to bite you.

No doubt though, we were all standing up during the Panthers final drive (nobody was sitting with a viewing part of 40 ppl). Cardiologists in this town are going to be swamped with business for the next few days.

Props to the Panthers (except for sCam). They played hard, and gave the Saints eveything they could handle. This was unlike the lopsided Falcons/Saints matchups, and fairly called. That was intentional grounding, and that was an int. Can't home the Saints or the refs for Panthers players having brain farts.

I am nervous about the Vikings, but make no mistake about it, the Vikings took the Saints out of the playoffs in 2001, and they took the Saints out of their first ever playoff game way back in 1988. The Saints still owe the Vikings another loss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Now the NFL is questioning the Panthers for violation of the new as of Dec 29th concussion protocol. :lol:

El Caliente

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":lmbqftg3 said:
Now the NFL is questioning the Panthers for violation of the new as of Dec 29th concussion protocol. :lol:

I saw it live. Cam should have been checked out of the game. For further proof that he was concussed look no farther than when he complained that it wasn't intentional grounding. The Panties are going to be under fire for this, and they should be.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
El Caliente":17xhirt2 said:
Sports Hernia":17xhirt2 said:

I saw it live. Cam should have been checked out of the game. For further proof that he was concussed look no farther than when he complained that it wasn't intentional grounding. The Panties are going to be under fire for this, and they should be.
Agree. He looked concussed to me.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
El Caliente":23ydyenc said:
We had no run game because the Panthers sold out to stop the run. Were you not watching the game. Drew was facing 9 in the box all game, and sadly for the Panthers (and good for us) Drew is one of the best when facing a pass rush. Pick your poison, but don't be upset when it comes back to bite you.

No doubt though, we were all standing up during the Panthers final drive (nobody was sitting with a viewing part of 40 ppl). Cardiologists in this town are going to be swamped with business for the next few days.

Props to the Panthers (except for sCam). They played hard, and gave the Saints eveything they could handle. This was unlike the lopsided Falcons/Saints matchups, and fairly called. That was intentional grounding, and that was an int. Can't home the Saints or the refs for Panthers players having brain farts.

I am nervous about the Vikings, but make no mistake about it, the Vikings took the Saints out of the playoffs in 2001, and they took the Saints out of their first ever playoff game way back in 1988. The Saints still owe the Vikings another loss.
I think you got paid the year you got the SB..
The year the officials/NFL let your guys kill Favre out there.
That made me and other fans sick watching that one.
That was then and it is past.
Congrats on the win to you,BG and Guido.

NINEster

Reaction score
El Caliente":1g3id8h4 said:

And the pre-game buildup for this matchup will only discuss how the 2009 NFCC went down.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
NINEster":1eeexnex said:
El Caliente":1eeexnex said:

And the pre-game buildup for this matchup will only discuss how the 2009 NFCC went down.

With...horrible officiating at the end that lead to the Saints FG?