One bright spot, no fumbles for RW

Seafan

Reaction score
The poor guy was under constant duress but he took care of the ball. Bevell and Cable have to come up with a better O plan.

Winterfell

Reaction score
Russell Wilson took some very nasty hits, and the ends were crumbling on top of him. Glad he's ok, but this really can't be a trend.

I was happy to see Sherman get up too, I was afraid the injury would be really bad.

bandiger

Reaction score
Hey he said he would be better at protecting the ball, well this game proves it. The guy is special.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He just said in the post game that this was the king of game where you have to surrender , take the hit, and not turn the ball over.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Yeah glad to see him improve on that today. He took a lot of hits today, but I never feel that concerned for him the way I do when I watch other quarterbacks. He seems to take hits well and with the way he's built he just pops right back up. Still wouldn't mind us protecting the franchise a little better though...

Now he just needs to work on getting the ball out quicker. He was obviously under a lot of pressure today but at least a couple of those sacks were on him.

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
I still can't believe they didn't try to chip Quinn or Long. They didn't seem to make any adjustments at half time.

Latest posts