Oregon vs Washington game time set.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Oh man. I'm super excited for this. First year in a while that it felt like we have a legitimate chance of winning.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Looks like Oregon's dominance over Washington won't be ending this year. The DBs have no clue what they're doing out there.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":1s1t19l2 said:
Two lucky ass throws, I'm pissed

Simmer down young throw. It's early. Nothing lucky about them.

I'm sick of ducks going for 2 with that same play every game. It fools absolutely nobody.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Why the hell does Browning clap his hands like he's leading a kids show sing along?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ersnkhw said:
Why the hell does Browning clap his hands like he's leading a kids show sing along?

I was just about to post about this. Stupid thing to get annoyed buy, but it's annoyed the hell out of me all the season the way he flaps around like a condor.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ityrh2u said:
Throwdown":2ityrh2u said:

I was just about to post about this. Stupid thing to get annoyed buy, but it's annoyed the hell out of me all the season the way he flaps around like a condor.
That's Petersen's doing. He wants the QB clapping his hands for the snap instead of calling out a cadence.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington's offense just isn't very good. And on the rare occasions when they do have a good play, there's a penalty to nullify it.

Edit: and there's another penalty. :roll:

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3nsyq236 said:
JSeahawks":3nsyq236 said:
Throwdown":3nsyq236 said:

That's Petersen's doing. He wants the QB clapping his hands for the snap instead of calling out a cadence.
You think we are the only team doing this? Do you actually watch football?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I really hope John Ross has a complete recovery, this team really needs a big play receiver on offense.