Oregon vs Washington game time set.

cesame

Reaction score
Other then Washington's DL vs Oregon's OL, this game is just a mismatch in Oregon's favor.

Adams is back and UW's DB's can't hang with Oregon's weapons at WR

Browning is doing OK but he has no one to throw to. Washington's pass offense is pretty anemic, and Buckner is destroying that poor lineman on Washington. Oregon's been getting pressure all night which has almost made Browning throw a couple interceptions. One his Arrion Springs right in the chest.

jkitsune

Reaction score
cesame":1mm56ue2 said:
Other then Washington's DL vs Oregon's OL, this game is just a mismatch in Oregon's favor.

Adams is back and UW's DB's can't hang with Oregon's weapons at WR

Browning is doing OK but he has no one to throw to. Washington's pass offense is pretty anemic, and Buckner is destroying that poor lineman on Washington. Oregon's been getting pressure all night which has almost made Browning throw a couple interceptions. One his Arrion Springs right in the chest.

Agreed on most counts, except Browning is not doing OK. He's tentative and inaccurate, with a couple of exceptions.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington's defense is worn out. Oregon won't have to throw another pass the rest of the game if they don't want to.

MrThortan

Reaction score
10 point game with 13min left. Far from over. Ducks could implode, but I hope not.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I know Seattle fans love to complain about playcalling, but let's be honest. 3 straight passes there, with Gaskin having a nice night, right after his TD, is freaking terrible.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jkitsune":1cxua6k7 said:
I know Seattle fans love to complain about playcalling, but let's be honest. 3 straight passes there, with Gaskin having a nice night, right after his TD, is freaking terrible.
Fire Bevell!!

:twisted:

drrew

Reaction score
Oregon holds really blatantly most plays. Is that an every game thing for them? I'm assuming they're taking the tact that the officials won't call it every play, and it's working for them.

drrew

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3djjlou5 said:
Can I say again how stupid the suspension is for targeting? Legit penalty, but 15 yards is enough.

I think even worse than the suspension is the fact that there is no appeal process. If the officials or replay booth make a bad decision because they're trying to make a quick call, it doesn't matter, the league does not allow an appeal.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Does Petersen know what a hurry up offense is? I know there are several freshmen on offense but this is ridiculous.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeatownJay":27a9hrfw said:
Does Petersen know what a hurry up offense is? I know there are several freshmen on offense but this is ridiculous.

He just wants them to savor this moment.