Our trip to MNF vs The Lions

peppersjap

Reaction score
I will need you to stand sideways so I can recognize you in Dallas!

dino26

Reaction score
Nice pics pmedic have a safe trip and enjoy buddy.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok, so I've had a minute to look at the full site. All the pix are straight. Did somebody fix them, or what?
I see that Scott post the video on how to hold my phone. Haha Bro.
This photo is a test.
If you look close you can see The Space Needle.
09fe69ecac374327b381df1c60aef7f5.jpg

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Update:
We had a slight scare last nite.
Rhonda seemed to have had a minor cardiac event in the airport while we were waiting on our luggage.
She is fine at this point. NO WORRIES. She has history of intermittent A-fib with irregular rate, she takes meds that control it, but her heart rate and blood pressure dropped real low and she had a near syncope episode. I was able to lay her down and elevate her feet and she responded well. Was a scare but all is well now. We were able to grab a burger at Jimmies on 1st before checking into the hotel.
In spite of being late (after 10) the food and service was very good. I can't imagine that place on gameday, must be packed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1p0ccge5 said:
Update:
Rhonda seemed to have had a minor cardiac event in the airport while we were waiting on our luggage.
She is fine at this point. NO WORRIES. She has history of intermittent A-fib with irregular rate, she takes meds that control it, but her heart rate and blood pressure dropped real low and she had a near syncope episode. I was able to lay her down and elevate her feet and she responded well. Was a scare but all is well now. We were able to grab a burger at Jimmies on 1st before checking into the hotel.
In spite of being late (after 10) the food and service was very good. I can't imagine that place on gameday, must be packed.

Good thing her hubbie's a medic! :th2thumbs:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
We are crushing grapes and making wine on Saturday and going boating on Sunday if you want to come down. We live about an hour and half south of Seattle. You guys are welcome anytime!! See you guys on Monday if not before.

:th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":2yu6oexe said:
Update:

Sir,

You will bring that outstanding wife, mother, and hard-working public servant, home with you alive, and well.

This is not negotiable.

Signed,
The Management.

seahawks08

Reaction score
pmedic920":n2gkdwr9 said:
Update:

Oh no, take good care of the lady! Take lots of rest and chill. Since you will be at the sidelines, I will have to watch you from the big screen at the stadium. I was hoping to meet, but I see you guys are VIP where we won't have access to in the stadium. Definitely meet up at Dallas.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Let me know if you are able to hook up for breakfast or lunch one of the days. If not see you Monday. Hopefully.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to hear she's okay. See you guys Monday if you are stopping at Temple!

Largent80

Reaction score
Tell Rhonda that Acinta and I are happy to hear she is OK.

What did you do,tell her you were shaving off the Stache?

A

Anonymous

Lon,

Glad to hear Rhonda is cool.
Do me a favor if you can; Eat some freshly-boiled, Dungeness Crab while in Friday Harbor or even that Seafood place on the Edmonds waterfront, ("Johnnys" I think, I know it is a name of some dude). Anyway, best Ahi, best bottom fish, best salmon, best everything really. Do it, then describe (in great detail) the eating experience, while leaving out nothing. I miss that crab so much...

In fact, should one really awesome mustached dude happen to run into a couple of freshly cooked (and dry-ice-packed) monsters and had them FedExed to a certain mechanic's address, that mechanic would most certainly pay that person accordingly for the trouble. To go one step further, that same cool-ass mechanic might call it even-Steven on the last A/C job on the old H3... Don't put yourself out, but If you can swing it, I'll keep your whistles wet at the Dallas game. Now, you know that is a solid offer.

:mrgreen:

Have a great time brother!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":a0dwzuow said:
We are crushing grapes and making wine on Saturday and going boating on Sunday if you want to come down. We live about an hour and half south of Seattle. You guys are welcome anytime!! See you guys on Monday if not before.

What am I misunderstanding here? Granite Falls is North of Seattle.....?? Ninety minutes South of Seattle would put you near Chehalis/Centralia.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
All is good.
We had breakfast at the market this AM and then we took a drive up north. Took the ferry over to Whidbey Island, drove to Oak Harbor and had a great lunch at a place called Seabolts SmokeHouse, food was great.
Drove across Deception pass and then up to Anacortes, then back to the city.
8bd1c689be813b60d9e195b4e226d0f9.jpg

802e7598c7685262e3d5ee6746879cf7.jpg

Clipper Cruise tomorrow.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":16vmo45y said:
Tech Worlds":16vmo45y said:

What am I misunderstanding here? Granite Falls is North of Seattle.....?? Ninety minutes South of Seattle would put you near Chehalis/Centralia.
You don't know where I live. Profile I have here is old. I live in the south sound now.

HansGruber

Reaction score
If you're a seafood lover, make sure to hit Tsukushinbo in Chinatown if you can. It's only a few blocks from the stadium. Required reservations to get in, but can be made same day. Best seafood in Seattle, absolutely amazing, and just mind blowing Japanese cuisine. Not what you might expect but I guarantee it would be a very memorable meal. Also, the sake menu is astounding, they have the best selection of junmai daiginjos I've tasted anywhere outside of Japan. Even if you're not into Japanese food, you would love it.

That's a little secret place only known to Seattleites. Mind blowing experience if you get the chance.