Overcoming the doubters

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":30liwg8e said:
Sox-n-Hawks":30liwg8e said:
Just in case you're wondering about playoff records.... I doubt the guy in dead last MUCH more than anyone else above him on this list.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

And there sits RW sitting among Hall of Famers (future as well) at 16 in 5 NFL seasons (with the potential to end the season with 11 playoff wins). Also, if anyone wants to talk about a QB taking advantage of his own teams defense, let me cough in my hand and say Joe Flacco.

Flacco's arm tho! That guy can send a ball as far as he wants!

Ethanga62890

Reaction score
Really though I doubt anyone thinks it's a foregone conclusion. I like our chances to win. So would you under similar circumstances. As for the players you have back who didn't play the first go round we were starting two 3rd string linebackers that day. Gabriel didn't play half the game so it's pretty much a wash

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Brian Nemhauser
January 13, 2017

It is a frigid winter morning. There is not a cloud to be seen as the rising sun slowly paints the sky shades of orange and red. You can see the Puget Sound glistening. The marine air fills your lungs before a slow exhale creates a trail of steam that rises and disappears. You look down and see cars and people scurrying around the Seattle Center. It messes with your equilibrium a bit, so you take a step back from the edge. The rhythmic flapping of the 12 flag behind you is soothing. One more breath. One more look around your surroundings, and then two steps forward and a jump.

continued at
Blue Friday Fodder — The Precipice

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2oq3aewx said:
Yeah, they starting pouring in before we played the Lions. SMH.
They knew we were going to win..As some of us in here did..You think this is bad?After this week watch for a far more arrogant fan base than these Falcon fans..

Sealake80

Reaction score
If thats all you see and hear maybe I should post more... just joking. Im sure I post more than enough. More of a lurker learner really.

Anyhooooooo. Hawks have what it takes again this year to win it all. My money is on our team for sure. Enjoy the run!

irocdave

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":3tv9nd2t said:
The Falcons have fans? Is this like leap year or something?

Comon man, this isn't the webzone, act like a Seahawk fan not a niner fan from 3 years ago.