Overdue

A

Anonymous

I'll take a blocked punt, and will raise you 1 fumble recovery.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Nobody tests Sherman anymore. Goff will come in and try it. Rookie mistake

minormillikin

Reaction score
1. The Seahawks winning an away game that I am attending. It hasn't happened since 2008. I have an 8 game losing streak attending away games.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
minormillikin":1vapgeqq said:
1. The Seahawks winning an away game that I am attending. It hasn't happened since 2008. I have an 8 game losing streak attending away games.

Please tell me you are NOT attending the game today.

Good thread Greg...I agree with your assessments...I would add...

1) Not feeling out the opponent to the detriment of the scoreboard or of being such a slow start in the first half only to have to "win it in the 4th". How about coming out with a game plan that kicks the opponent's teeth in for all 60 minutes?

2) Naked bootleg for a huge 1st down gain on a big 3rd or 4th down play or for the touchdown deep in the red zone. If I had a nickle for every time I yell "NAKED BOOTLEG!!" before a predictable 3rd or 4th down play occurs (and doesn't happen) I could buy an authentic helmet.

3) Getting to wear our retro uniforms at least once a year.

4) Russell hands off to (RB) and (RB) pitches back to Russell for a long bomb. Yes the astute 12 will note this was the first ever call under the Holmgren Era and it failed miserably but it's worth the risk for the excitement factor alone.

5) Silver helmet alternates. (Yes I know all about the NFL's rules prohibiting, but still)