P Rich still got that speed

HawkGA

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2tt1gqd7 said:
Think about having Baldwin, Lockett and PRich healthy and on the field. What team has 3 DB's capable of covering them?

Lawler probably won't excel in route running or running away from DB's but if he is lining up one on one vs opponents 3rd best DB, he could have a chance to shine.

The speed, hands and route running of those three would spread defenses out and open up things for Vannett and or Willson as well as the running back running or catching passes out of the back field.

Don't forget about Kearse.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
HawkGA":36h709oo said:
RichNhansom":36h709oo said:
Think about having Baldwin, Lockett and PRich healthy and on the field. What team has 3 DB's capable of covering them?

Lawler probably won't excel in route running or running away from DB's but if he is lining up one on one vs opponents 3rd best DB, he could have a chance to shine.

The speed, hands and route running of those three would spread defenses out and open up things for Vannett and or Willson as well as the running back running or catching passes out of the back field.

Dayum, your right. Can't ignore mr clutch.

Petty amazing to think how far this receiving corp has come from BMW and Ruvell Martin as starters.

Gotta give big props to Pete for developing these guys and building an actual formibable group.

If Vannette and Procise pop and the O-line is even average, this offense could be scary and to think I haven't even mentioned Rawls or Graham.

Basis4day

Reaction score
RichNhansom":181l45cu said:

It's fun to think about, but i temper my expectations. Fans said very similar things when the acquired Harvin, and very similar things when we acquired Graham.

Anthony!

Reaction score
HawkGA":28m9jyc7 said:
RichNhansom":28m9jyc7 said:

Add Graham when and if he comes back.

razor150

Reaction score
It is funny how people treat Richardson. He got hurt in the playoffs during his first year, so it was so late it affected his 2nd season. 1st game back he pulls a hammy that he could have come back from but the FO puts him on IR instead since it was so late in the season. Outside of the knee injury he has had only one serious injury, and his 2nd was very likely partially due to the first.

I am not saying Richardson is durable, but people are making him out to be far more fragile than he is.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Time will tell. I can understand not wanting to get your hopes up if you might get burned. That's not my style though.
I bet his contribution is huge!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":31yxdtlz said:
RichNhansom":31yxdtlz said:

It's fun to think about, but i temper my expectations. Fans said very similar things when the acquired Harvin, and very similar things when we acquired Graham.
Harvin had a broken think-organ, that was never quite right :16:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2kwdtepk said:
jammerhawk":2kwdtepk said:
But will he be able to make it through a whole season?
He already did. That playoff injury was a freak thing.
You mean that first season where he started 6 games and had 44 targets?

We will see if he has an NFL body or not. The jury is still out if he can play significant snaps and hold up all year. Jury has not convened.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2acmxquq said:
MizzouHawkGal":2acmxquq said:
jammerhawk":2acmxquq said:

We will see if he has an NFL body or not. The jury is still out if he can play significant snaps and hold up all year. Jury has not convened.

Yeah, that is the one with most those snaps and actual results in high leverage situations. Your act is getting thin and old in spots and you should consider a renovation in my opinion. 7.5 targets a game should tell you something especially if the quarterback in charge is Russell Wilson.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1bdhtoeg said:
Tech Worlds":1bdhtoeg said:
MizzouHawkGal":1bdhtoeg said:
jammerhawk":1bdhtoeg said:

Yeah, that is the one with most those snaps and actual results in high leverage situations. Your act is getting thin and old in spots and you should consider a renovation in my opinion. 7.5 targets a game should tell you something especially if the quarterback in charge is Russell Wilson.
6 starts hun. Not 6 games played. keep up.

If he got 8 targets a game that would be.... Get out your calculator hun... 120 targets over the 15 games played that year. I think we know the results had that happened.. Injury by week 6.

Jury is out on Small Paul. That's it. It's prove it time for him.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
He'll prove it sir. But it's totally irrelevant given we already have the real with Tyler Lockett. My adopt a rookie last year by the way. Yes, even women know football if they care enough.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3ocwsdi8 said:
He'll prove it sir. But it's totally irrelevant given we already have the real with Tyler Lockett. My adopt a rookie last year by the way. Yes, even women know football if they care enough.

Yes they recently passed Cavemen in that aspect :)

Caveman1

Smellyman

Reaction score
Eeyore_3.jpg

Smellyman

Reaction score
too much goes into size and frame with WR's conerning injuries. I have no way to back this is up, but I'd wager the small quick guys stay healthier than the big guys. Big guys just present bigger targets to get blown up. While the Locketts, Baldwins, Browns, etc. of the world just do not.

Plus what is the biggest impact 230 hitting 220 or 230 hitting 180? Professor?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":11hhgrlo said:
MizzouHawkGal":11hhgrlo said:

Yes they recently passed Cavemen in that aspect :)

Caveman1
Chris, you know you're among my favorite guys? You're just so chill.

By the way, how the hell is Sac getting away with a blue ballsack as an avatar?