P Rich still got that speed

Basis4day

Reaction score
Smellyman":mfwryv59 said:
too much goes into size and frame with WR's concerning injuries. I have no way to back this is up, but I'd wager the small quick guys stay healthier than the big guys. Big guys just present bigger targets to get blown up. While the Locketts, Baldwins, Browns, etc. of the world just do not.

Plus what is the biggest impact 230 hitting 220 or 230 hitting 180? Professor?

I think it would depend on how they're used. An outside player is going to take different kinds of shots than a slot receiver.
Then you have injuries that are ware and tare and others that are just freak accidents.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":162zxpk0 said:
Smellyman":162zxpk0 said:
too much goes into size and frame with WR's concerning injuries. I have no way to back this is up, but I'd wager the small quick guys stay healthier than the big guys. Big guys just present bigger targets to get blown up. While the Locketts, Baldwins, Browns, etc. of the world just do not.

Plus what is the biggest impact 230 hitting 220 or 230 hitting 180? Professor?

I think it would depend on how they're used. An outside player is going to take different kinds of shots than a slot receiver.
Then you have injuries that are ware and tare and others that are just freak accidents.
LOLOL, so what your trying to say is...."Sometimes You're The Windshield, Sometimes Your The Bug" ? :16: