Per Bob Condotta....Lynch is out for Sunday

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Laloosh":1q22ilel said:
DavidSeven":1q22ilel said:
Welp... this is going to be a tough one.

2-3 isn't the end of the world.
Never know.

True, this team can win any game.

But if we get a W in this one, that'll be house money for the rest of the season.

ringless

Reaction score
Well it appears the big question now is Fred Jackson's status.
Have to assume his blocking is going to be needed greatly on third downs this week.

Originally it was reported as a high ankle sprain. Wondering if it was just a bruise now as I don't see how you can recover from that in less than a weeks time.

Also could have been a first degree sprain which requires 5-7 days of healing time, but even that only results in limited healing. If Fred isn't active than who will be behind Rawls?

I am assuming it will be heavily wrapped as to limit the chance of re-agravating the injury

marko358

Reaction score
ringless":18akf7w5 said:
Well it appears the big question now is Fred Jackson's status.
Have to assume his blocking is going to be needed greatly on third downs this week.

This brilliant coaching staff on offense prefers to go empty set on 3rd down and not use one of Jackson's biggest assets, pass blocking.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 15s16 seconds ago
Says Fred Jackson likely to play. Team could make move to add smith to roster.

edogg23

Reaction score
Did it bother anyone that Lynch wasn't on the sidelines with his team last Sunday? I don't think I have ever seen a player up in a suite eating food during a game while their team played. Seemed weird to me.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
edogg23":1gl7vfkl said:
Did it bother anyone that Lynch wasn't on the sidelines with his team last Sunday? I don't think I have ever seen a player up in a suite eating food during a game while their team played. Seemed weird to me.

I would have rather seen him down there coaching up Rawls on the bench, but I think you just have to accept that the normal rules or reasonable expectations don't apply to Lynch. The team seems to be willing to let him do almost whatever he wants.

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/652591558445789184[/tweet]

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ajeao0v said:
You mean like Romo sitting up with Jerry Jones game after game when he's hurt? No

Romo was on the field with a headset on in the last game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My point being, he spent MANY games up there with Jerry. Players do it. But I guess if Lynch does it, it's not ok.

marko358

Reaction score
Pete: Marshawn, we know you're an introvert and keep to yourself. However, we REQUIRE that you stay on the sideline on your bad hammy and coach Rawls instead of our actual offensive coaching staff.

Sounds reasonable.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2cx52ztz said:
My point being, he spent MANY games up there with Jerry. Players do it. But I guess if Lynch does it, it's not ok.

I'll have to take your word for it. I don't recall that happening during actual Cowboys games last year or this year.

ringless

Reaction score
Bob Loblaw":19xl63y3 said:
It's starting, Father Time is undefeated. He's an unstoppable force.

That's what I have been saying since before the start of the season. It was obvious last year with the pain issues he was dealing with (not being able to go to locker room) getting another year older, another year of inflammation from 300+ hits, and the history of the position that this was a very possible situation.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ringless":13br7ezg said:
Bob Loblaw":13br7ezg said:
It's starting, Father Time is undefeated. He's an unstoppable force.

That's what I have been saying since before the start of the season. It was obvious last year with the pain issues he was dealing with (not being able to go to locker room) getting another year older, another year of inflammation from 300+ hits, and the history of the position that this was a very possible situation.
Yeah I thought we'd get one more Beast type season from him but I'm really starting to have some doubts now. Sigh.

Decimation

Reaction score
Welp.. Here's to hoping that they can get Jimmy Graham to be a big part of the game plan instead of having him constantly block. We need him to step up in this game, we need some domination on offense. Hopefully Rawls steps up too.

Latest posts