Per Bob Condotta....Lynch is out for Sunday

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks D can keep them in any game. Not gonna' assume a loss at all. It would take their best game of the year, but they are very capable. Winning big games is pretty common for these Hawks.

minormillikin

Reaction score
When I read this news, my first reaction was that we can still win this. Then I thought of this:

1d2

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ujarguh said:
Hawks D can keep them in any game. Not gonna' assume a loss at all. It would take their best game of the year, but they are very capable. Winning big games is pretty common for these Hawks.

This is true, if we can get the offense insync a couple times, maybe a turnover or two we should be ok.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1ast8a21 said:
SoulfishHawk":1ast8a21 said:

This is true, if we can get the offense insync a couple times, maybe a turnover or two we should be ok.
We need to pressure the ginger into throwing a pick or two...

Beasts injury must be pretty bad...when was the last time (if ever) he has missed 2 games in a row?

ringless

Reaction score
DeeHawks":2rfthn5v said:
seahawkfreak":2rfthn5v said:
SoulfishHawk":2rfthn5v said:

We need to pressure the ginger into throwing a pick or two...

Beasts injury must be pretty bad...when was the last time (if ever) he has missed 2 games in a row?

He has only missed 1 game in 6 years with Hawks prior to this.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm a lot more worried being down THREE corners for the game.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
Remember that time during the Texans game, when we needed that TD Drive and Beast says to young Russell "time for you to carry the team" or whatever?

Well, this season is sort of the extended version or maybe metaphor of that game?

I am choosing to think that this will be ML last season, and at some point, he gives the keys to the kid.

Except, he is a kid no more, and ready to take charge, albeit, not in a gunslinger mentality, but, next level kind.

Anyone else thinks that Lynch plays again after this season? I know when we win SB50 he retires.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Wow this thread is pathetic...

"2-3" BS, I guess most are jumping off the bandwagon. Oh well, you'll be right back after they win saying "I knew they could do it" or some other bull

Rocket

Reaction score
Everyone chant after me...
"pressure the ginger"

Say it over and over and over, like a mantra, like a prayer.
"pressure the ginger"

SeaChat

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that coming the other day, they said he was looking good and all but ready to play, but decided to give him another week before playing him and risking the possibility of further agitating the situation to the point it might keep him off the field for several weeks. It's going to be a tough game for us with or without him, and while I'm sure some won't agree with me, I think this new blood "Rawls" can get the job done for us in Lynch's absence.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
pacific101":3ryoy0d8 said:
Yeah I saw that coming the other day, they said he was looking good and all but ready to play, but decided to give him another week before playing him and risking the possibility of further agitating the situation to the point it might keep him off the field for several weeks. It's going to be a tough game for us with or without him, and while I'm sure some won't agree with me, I think this new blood "Rawls" can get the job done for us in Lynch's absence.

he's "rawlly" good :th2thumbs:

Latest posts