Pete and Russ screwed us again

zchurch74

Reaction score
Russ could of waited for Fant to get set and instead of spiking it just snuck it in. Or Pete should of hurried Marshawn on the field and run quick play and ram it in. Instead we take the penalty and now have to go 5 yards. They just don’t want Marshawn to win a game for us.

Also Hollister has to know where the goal line is when running his route.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hollister is a softy, you're a TE and he turns away from the goal line, duck in Jesus.

Vintage Pete, awful coaching.

L M A O.

balakoth

Reaction score
northseahawk":dhneztox said:
They signed Lynch to F him again!

The refs not recognizing an injured player is Seahawks fault ? Gotcha... IM wondering if half of you even watched the game that closely or were too hammered to recognize football and its rules; Like was done for the last 30 seconds of this game

No review, no stopage... gimme a break... yeah we squandered, but when we have a chance and you get hose balled because of obvious crap a basic football human being knows..... whatever Keep bitching about crap whiners

HawkerD

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1hhar03r said:
Hollister is a softy, you're a TE and he turns away from the goal line, duck in Jesus.

Vintage Pete, awful coaching.

L M A O.

Think about where we would be without Hollister. He balled out all season! look to the side line if you need a scape goat.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Holy hell! fans hold these coaches and players to unrealistic standards. Get a grip on reality.

acer1240

Reaction score
zchurch74":1bmi5whi said:
Russ could of waited for Fant to get set and instead of spiking it just snuck it in. Or Pete should of hurried Marshawn on the field and run quick play and ram it in. Instead we take the penalty and now have to go 5 yards. They just don’t want Marshawn to win a game for us.

Wow. I really wish you were the oc since you are so damn brilliant. Can you please put your application in?

John63

Reaction score
acer1240":1bq2ah38 said:
zchurch74":1bq2ah38 said:

Wow. I really wish you were the oc since you are so damn brilliant. Can you please put your application in?

I want his proof they were trying to screw Lynch. Also any proof we have a QB sneak in our play book? Or proof he even understands football. I will wait.

Latest posts